ssd NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Replied by wade7575 on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #1458
Email has been sent let me know how thing's workout,I titled the email RTL9210 Config file.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Hello, I installed the configuration you sent me and unfortunately it didn't work. The ssd cannot be mounted on Macos, but on windows it works perfectly. I have a 2TB nvme ssd, that must be the problem. The brand is kingspec NX Series. It is formatted in exFAT so it can be read on macos and windows.

Thanks a lot for the help.

The case from orico just arrived and it came with realtek 9210B as well. I tested it and the problem continues. I believe the problem is the kingspec ssd because mine from Netac works perfectly in Orico and unionsine.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 9 months 1 week ago #1472
try to update the firmware of the SSD if it is available

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:9 months 1 week ago by admin
Last edit: 9 months 1 week ago by admin.

These chinese ssd don't have update. it's a kingspec.

Time to create page: 1.024 seconds