disk Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST-VMD) Version 20.0.0.1037 WHQL (Complete))

Réponse de thinhdqt129 sur le sujet Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST-VMD) Version 20.0.0.1037 WHQL (Complete))

Posted il y a 3 semaines 5 jours #2660
Yes it's true. Version 20.x series only work from intel 12th to core ultra series. Not with 11th.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de SM-003 sur le sujet Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST-VMD) Version 20.0.0.1037 WHQL (Complete))

Posted il y a 3 semaines 5 jours #2661
As we're discussing on CPU gen & their RST version,
can anyone explicitly mention a chart where it is clearly mentioned the Intel CPU gen & their recommended version of RST/VMD driver

i.e.
6th-9th Gen: v17xx
11th Gen: v19x
12th Gen+: v20x
Last Edit:il y a 3 semaines 5 jours par SM-003
Dernière édition: il y a 3 semaines 5 jours par SM-003.

Réponse de thinhdqt129 sur le sujet Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST-VMD) Version 20.0.0.1037 WHQL (Complete))

Posted il y a 3 semaines 4 jours #2664
<11th: its not matter because every window iso can install well without add any irst driver.
ver 18.x: work well with 11th. Not work from intel 12th to core ultra system.
ver 19.2.x: work well with 11th to 12th. Not work in 13th, 14th and core ultra system
ver 19.5.x: work well from 11th to 13th and some normal intel 14th like i7 14650hx, not work win intel core ultra system.
ver 20.x: work well from 12th to core ultra system. Not work with 11th intel system
​​​​
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: duttyend

• Tom
  • Portrait de Tom Hors Ligne
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

Réponse de Tom sur le sujet Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST-VMD) Version 20.0.0.1037 WHQL (Complete))

Posted il y a 3 semaines 3 jours #2671

As we're discussing on CPU gen & their RST version,
can anyone explicitly mention a chart where it is clearly mentioned the Intel CPU gen & their recommended version of RST/VMD driver

i.e.
6th-9th Gen: v17xx
11th Gen: v19x
12th Gen+: v20x

Have you seen this topic: winraid.level1techs.com/t/which-are-the-...i-raid-drivers/27179 .
Not sure whether there is an updated version available.

Cheers
Tom
par Tom
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: duttyend

Réponse de Fernando sur le sujet Intel Rapid Storage Technology (RST-VMD) Version 20.0.0.1037 WHQL (Complete))

Posted il y a 3 semaines 3 jours #2672

Have you seen this topic: winraid.level1techs.com/t/which-are-the-...i-raid-drivers/27179 .
Not sure whether there is an updated version available.

Hello Tom,
the linked thread has been started by me in May 2013 and is not really up-to-date now.

@SM-003
After having read the start post of the linked thread, you will realize, that the latest compatible Intel RST/RSTe drivers are not always the best for a specific system. On the other hand some (modded) Intel RST/RSTe drivers, which belong to a higher platform version, may run fine, although the DeviceID of the on-board Intel AHCI or RAID Controller is natively not supported.
My suggestion: Interested users of an Intel chipset system should test some different Intel RST/RSTe driver versions and find out themselves, which one is the best for their system. There is no risk to do it, if you have set a "Restore Pont" before starting the tests and only replace the in-use AHCI/RAID driver (a storage driver should never be manually deleted/removed!). 
By the way - the Intel RST/RSTe drivers are storage drivers and their choice have more to do with the mainboard's chipset than with its in-use CPU Generation.
par Fernando
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Tom, duttyend

Temps de génération de la page : 2.221 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena