[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 92 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 1 mois - il y a 2 ans 1 mois #1513 par pal1000

Oh ok thanks for the info but that's generic UAD is quite outdated & I always use the latest (HDA) so is there any real major reson to use that old generic UDA over the latest HDA apart from the filesize diference?

I think you misunderstood. I am not using that old driver. What I am actually doing is using simple modding techniques to recreate a Realtek UAD generic driver using UAD Nahimic OEM package as base. The reason I am using this particular package is because it contains 4 out of the 5 modules that a Realtek UAD generic driver is made of. The only component missing is the extension. That remains mostly taken from that old driver as we don't have a newer official copy of HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf. For extension component, bumping its date and version number in HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf and using hdxrtext.cat catalog file from UAD Nahimic OEM package allows to unofficially update this last component too.

As for the reason why I am using UAD driver despite having on old system just like you for which sound card's hardware ID is missing from every OEM specific UAD driver is because I had a very unpleasant issue with legacy HDA driver, loudness equalization activating when resuming media playback from paused state plagued my system for years. Realtek UAD generic doesn't have this issue, so that's why I am crafting an unofficial but up-to-date UAD generic driver. Maybe it help you too. Now to post it's version 6.0.8686.1. So as you can see it's probably even ahead of legacy HDA a bit.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 1 mois par pal1000.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 1 mois - il y a 2 ans 1 mois #1514 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD generic 6.0.8686.1
Known issue
Audio device may fail to start after driver installation on Windows 10 April 2019 Update with error "The specified service has been marked for deletion" and there won't be any audio until system is rebooted.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 1 mois par pal1000.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 1 mois #1518 par StLe
Dont know if this is going to the right place or not

Concerning the repacked drivers that AFox2000 has been doing

Question is regarding the Intel SST ver (FF0C) of these drivers

How do you actually install these drivers - I have unzipped the FF0C version of 8683.1

Looks the same as the generic FF00 driver to me

When i install the driver and reboot - Speaker icon has a red cross and sound is not working

So is there a special way to install these drivers or do i have to add something else to the driver installation after unzipping

Trying to upgrade Realtek SST Sound on Win 10 (1809) to above driver

Thanks for any assistance

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 1 mois #1526 par pal1000
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter, Ataemonus

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 1 mois #1528 par erpster96

Dont know if this is going to the right place or not

Concerning the repacked drivers that AFox2000 has been doing

Question is regarding the Intel SST ver (FF0C) of these drivers

How do you actually install these drivers - I have unzipped the FF0C version of 8683.1

Looks the same as the generic FF00 driver to me

When i install the driver and reboot - Speaker icon has a red cross and sound is not working

So is there a special way to install these drivers or do i have to add something else to the driver installation after unzipping

Trying to upgrade Realtek SST Sound on Win 10 (1809) to above driver

Thanks for any assistance

specs of your computer, StLe (like what kind of computer do you have?) - run Speccy to determine make & model # of your PC

because you mention Intel SST, you need the proper Intel HDA SST audio driver for the Realtek SST audio device to work. another reason why I ask for your computer's specs before I make any Realtek audio driver suggestions.

======

unrelated note: version 6.0.8683.1 from Microsoft Update Catalog:
www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.8683.1

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 1 mois #1531 par Lextermina
Réponse de Lextermina sur le sujet 8683 or other ?
Hello !

MSI
8683_UAD_WHQL_Creative_20033_2019_0419_133737.zip

from alanfox2000 work on Windows 10 19h1 please?

Temps de génération de la page : 0.271 secondes