[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 45 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois - il y a 2 ans 8 mois #624 par Le Grec
Guys, I guess you know about this site, right? It has the latest UAD drivers along with Software Components.

Is this site one of yours? Anyway, I give the link. I currently got the latest UAD 6.0.1.8553 which work perfectly on Z97 with ALC1150.

Realtek Service: 1.0.0.117
Realtek Audio Effects: 11.0.6000.650
Realtek Hardware Support: 11.0.600.One-Four-Five

github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-universal...e/master/UAD/Realtek

What is this emoji Soldiers crap I see on Chromium when I try to put the number One-Four-Five for the latest Realtek Hardware Support Drivers, dammit?
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 8 mois par Le Grec.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: moszter, duttyend

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois - il y a 2 ans 8 mois #625 par Le Grec
Guys in certain cases if you have no audio, it's Windows 10 1809 fault. Microsoft said they will fix it. Meanwhile if you check on Google there are some workarounds, but since I don't have the issue, didn't pay attention.

Check this: www.ghacks.net/2018/10/12/new-windows-10...o-audio-bluescreens/

By the way, someone asked the diffrerence between HDA and UAD. UAD are Universal and the UI can downloaded from Microsoft Store. Much fewer MBs overall as already mentioned etc.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 8 mois par Le Grec.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: duttyend

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois - il y a 2 ans 8 mois #626 par audi0

does it mean UAD? 'cause as far as my understanding is, currently I must be on an HDA driver{Ver_6.0.1.8531} .. so an update from this type of driver wouldn't be possible...

so could you please tell me the exact procedure and where to download from the latest version of files needed for my GL702VMK laptop....

by the way sorry, as I'm completely newbie on this..

and Thanks much much again.

no. I should have said FF03 HDA (non-UAD) earlier. (I've edited my previous post to reflect this)
ask alanfox2000 on how to download 8549 FF00 HDA driver first, then download the 8549 FF03 SVF patch to convert FF00 driver pack to the FF03 version.

I am sorry for not responding sooner because I am still recovering from a fever & sore throat.

I am not updating any Realtek audio drivers on my computers to 8549 and will wait for any 8550+ HDA drivers to become available.

aww, then wish you a fast recovery and Thanks again to you all who are involved in helping others ..
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 8 mois par audi0.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois - il y a 2 ans 8 mois #628 par audi0
so finally, I've been able to get the installation folder for 8551_FF03_PG468_Win10_RS1_RS2_RS3_RS4_Win7_WHQL ready by the directions that alanfox2000 provided and then pursued to update afterward and after confirming 2 restart prompts {one after another-- which was required for the installation process to be completed..} and returning to Windows I went to Windows Control Panel but there was no sign of Realtek Audio Manager to be found in there or anywhere else ..

is that normal?

by the way, I checked the Device Manager on Windows and saw that I have 4 entries listed either as sound or audio devices..

and as the screenshot shows, the driver properties of the ones at the top, listed under "Audio inputs and outputs" do not indicate the correct driver version but the one listed under "Sound, video and game controllers" shows 6.0.1.8551 as it should..

also as it can be seen, there's another device entry listed under "Sound, video and game controllers" named "NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM)" which I have no knowledge of....
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 8 mois par audi0.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois - il y a 2 ans 8 mois #629 par Massimo1993
Hi all, sorry to bother but i wanted to know witch driver you guys could suggest me to install.

I have a asus z97 deluxe
Hardware id: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0900&SUBSYS_10438619&REV_1000

On the site it's written
ALC1150 8-Channel High Definition Audio CODEC featuring Crystal Sound 2

Thanks for your time.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 8 mois par Massimo1993.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Pirolex

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois - il y a 2 ans 8 mois #631 par Pirolex
I have a MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Mainboard

HDA 6.0.1.8531 - Equalizer not working
HDA 6.0.1.8551_FF03_Creative/SB2 - Equalizer is working!

Somebody know, why the Realtek HD Audio Manager Equalizer in 6.0.1.8531 not working???
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 8 mois par Pirolex.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.248 secondes