[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 41 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois #584 par Ataemonus

Too complicated for some people, sadly.

Is not complicated but unfortunately it wasn't explained properly with the SVF file.
From the initial post i understood to drag and drop SVF file over the batch file but not this file...
FF00

I think many have done this mistake because of missunderstanding.

imgur.com/6Kuzj7f

Thanks for video.
Also another thing we have to do is to rename the folder in C drive "8549_WHQL_svf".

No, you do not have to rename anything, and it was explained properly the first time, except for the OS drive part.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois #585 par moderate

No, you do not have to rename anything, and it was explained properly the first time, except for the OS drive part.

It isn't dependent on OS drive at all. You can see on his animated GIF, that he does it on his D: drive labeled "DATA". You can always do it via command line (without drag and drop), which will allow you to see any error message, if there will be any.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois #588 par Ataemonus
Well, for me it only worked on the OS drive.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois #594 par audi0

Hi,

my laptop is ASUS ROG GL702VMK and this is info from the Audio Manager

what is the best {in terms of quality of sound..} & latest driver for my rig

Thanks.

Asus ROG GL702VMK
Windows 10 Pro 1803 (Build 17134.285)
[Realtek] ALC3236-VB2

and Hardware ID is: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_10431760&REV_1000

once again please advise

Thanks.

FF03 driver - HWID "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_10431760" mentioned in HDXAsNahi.inf file.

does it mean UAD? 'cause as far as my understanding is, currently I must be on an HDA driver{Ver_6.0.1.8531} .. so an update from this type of driver wouldn't be possible...

so could you please tell me the exact procedure and where to download from the latest version of files needed for my GL702VMK laptop....

by the way sorry, as I'm completely newbie on this..

and Thanks much much again.

guys, am afraid to ask again but I still need your help..

Thanks in advance.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois - il y a 2 ans 8 mois #596 par erpster96

does it mean UAD? 'cause as far as my understanding is, currently I must be on an HDA driver{Ver_6.0.1.8531} .. so an update from this type of driver wouldn't be possible...

so could you please tell me the exact procedure and where to download from the latest version of files needed for my GL702VMK laptop....

by the way sorry, as I'm completely newbie on this..

and Thanks much much again.

no. I should have said FF03 HDA (non-UAD) earlier. (I've edited my previous post to reflect this)
ask alanfox2000 on how to download 8549 FF00 HDA driver first, then download the 8549 FF03 SVF patch to convert FF00 driver pack to the FF03 version.

I am sorry for not responding sooner because I am still recovering from a fever & sore throat.

I am not updating any Realtek audio drivers on my computers to 8549 and will wait for any 8550+ HDA drivers to become available.
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 8 mois par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: audi0

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 8 mois #601 par ex58
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.1.8551 WHQL

8551_FF00

Win 7,10 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG468
DriverVer= 10/08/2018, 6.0.1.8551
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, moszter, DooGie, IntelliMoo, audi0

Temps de génération de la page : 0.625 secondes