[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 300 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 21 heures #5986 par erpster96

Anyone have driver for alc4080, Aorus z590 ultra hd audio and realtek hd manager. I would be grateful.

I think your gigabyte z590 aorus board uses Realtek USB HD audio drivers (not the standard Realtek HDA drivers) - use either this one or this one from Gigabyte's web site.  then let Microsoft store obtain the Realtek Audio Control or Realtek Audio Console app, which is the UWP edition of the Realtek HD Manager

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 20 heures - il y a 6 mois 20 heures #5988 par SM-003

Thanks, gonna use that 9205 as you guys suggested over 9183
& regarding  chillgate , I visit the link & it seems that guy limits his profile view so not able to contact him in MDL
Bt nevertheless, am gonna use 9205 as I cannot bear with 9235's shitty sound performance for my Creative 5.1 

Thanks again, & happy holidays to everyone. 

you're welcome SM-003.
I'll contact chillgates myself in one of the forums and pass along your questions about 9235

edit - he did recently respond to me with this message from one of the forums:

Sound quality also depends on 2 other things. 1) Speakers we use 2) The equalizer we set for sound driver.

The living room shape and size also plays some role on sound quality. Depending on all of these our perception change to particular sound driver version.

so be sure you are also using high quality speakers and proper equalizer settings

Thanks again @ erpster96  for asking on my behalf & helping me out. Gonna use that driver in my old DH67BL until a better sounding HDA will come up.

BTW, can you or anyone suggest to me which is the best place (online forum/website/platform) to ask & discuss about best motherboard to buy with good audio DAC/Codec? Currently, my 15yrs+ (yeah, that old) old Creative 5.1 is still going strong enough considering the age that I bought in 2005 paired with Intel motherboard DH67BL 7.1 channel, but considering all these H/W are old enough, I am thinking to build a 12th gen based PC sooner or later & I will buy Logitech z906 5.1 for that. So wondering what'd be the best mobo choice for the latest 12th gen LGA 1700 socket/chipset that will perform best with z906.

Any audiophile experts here, am open for the suggestions & feedback

Also, thinking to post this on forums like Reddit/PCMR & aiowares & TomsHardware, so asking, apart from those two I mentioned, is there any specific or even better forum where I can post & discuss this with some audiophile enthusiast?. Pls do suggest.

I wish everyone a very happy & prosperous new year ahead (2022) in advance. 

Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 20 heures par SM-003.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 20 heures #5989 par JabbaHutt
it's the same as in other app, not the same as realtek hd manager, anyway thanks for your help

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 17 heures #5990 par Ataemonus

Thanks, gonna use that 9205 as you guys suggested over 9183
& regarding  chillgate , I visit the link & it seems that guy limits his profile view so not able to contact him in MDL
Bt nevertheless, am gonna use 9205 as I cannot bear with 9235's shitty sound performance for my Creative 5.1 

Thanks again, & happy holidays to everyone. 

you're welcome SM-003.
I'll contact chillgates myself in one of the forums and pass along your questions about 9235

edit - he did recently respond to me with this message from one of the forums:

Sound quality also depends on 2 other things. 1) Speakers we use 2) The equalizer we set for sound driver.

The living room shape and size also plays some role on sound quality. Depending on all of these our perception change to particular sound driver version.

so be sure you are also using high quality speakers and proper equalizer settings

Thanks again @ erpster96  for asking on my behalf & helping me out. Gonna use that driver in my old DH67BL until a better sounding HDA will come up.

BTW, can you or anyone suggest to me which is the best place (online forum/website/platform) to ask & discuss about best motherboard to buy with good audio DAC/Codec? Currently, my 15yrs+ (yeah, that old) old Creative 5.1 is still going strong enough considering the age that I bought in 2005 paired with Intel motherboard DH67BL 7.1 channel, but considering all these H/W are old enough, I am thinking to build a 12th gen based PC sooner or later & I will buy Logitech z906 5.1 for that. So wondering what'd be the best mobo choice for the latest 12th gen LGA 1700 socket/chipset that will perform best with z906.

Any audiophile experts here, am open for the suggestions & feedback

Also, thinking to post this on forums like Reddit/PCMR & aiowares & TomsHardware, so asking, apart from those two I mentioned, is there any specific or even better forum where I can post & discuss this with some audiophile enthusiast?. Pls do suggest.

I wish everyone a very happy & prosperous new year ahead (2022) in advance. 

I do not know how to break it to you, but no audiophile of any kind would actually consider any Realtek CODEC as a decent solution, no matter what DAC or AMP is actually installed by the motherboard manufacturer.
Simply get an external DAC or a proper sound card, they will do a much better job, and then you can chose the motherboard based on other considerations, there are already enough issues with Z690 as it is (no other LGA 1700 chipsets available yet, but when they lauch, on the 4th of January, do you really expect those budget chipsets to come with better sound solutions than high end chipset boards ?), if you pick one based on the integrated sound card, things could be even worse.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 17 heures - il y a 6 mois 1 heure #5991 par Icecube
@ SM-003
serious, get something offboard. Like FiiO K3. visit shops like www.thomann.de/gb/index.html
EDIT:
(as entry offboard solution, that does not cost you an arm and a leg)
Dernière édition: il y a 6 mois 1 heure par Icecube.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 14 heures #5992 par Ataemonus
I very much doubt the FiiO K3 or any of these overhyped tiny products actually outputs 5.1 discrete channels, but....maybe with a receiver or something, who knows.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.154 secondes