[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 53 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #712 by erpster96

Why? any special reason for that?
Also, do these new drivers of Realtek fix the no sound issue in latest Win10 October update v1809?

I'm already using 8551 on many of my PCs as I don't need to update them to 8560, SM-003. I do not need to do Realtek audio driver updates too often.

Also you have to wait for Microsoft to re-release the Win10 v1809 Oct 2018 update - need to wait for build 17763.104 or higher since Microsoft got so many criticisms for releasing the Oct 2018 prematurely in early October with so many problems like the ZIP file bug and the document deletion bug as mentioned here:
www.windowscentral.com/windows-10-octobe...-problems-complaints
and here:
www.ghacks.net/2018/10/04/bugs-and-issue...ows-10-version-1809/
and here:
www.zdnet.com/article/windows-10-1809-zi...-patch-due-november/
Microsoft decided to stop offering the October 2018 update after all these problems came out.

and updating to 8560 does NOT fix the "no sound issue" on Win10 v1809 - THAT's a MICROSOFT problem, not a Realtek problem. Wait until Microsoft re-offers the 1809 release.

speaking of 8551, Lenovo recently released a v6.0.1.8551 HDA/SST driver (comes with Dolby DAX3 software) for certain Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 3 laptop PCs that fixes an APO crash with the Realtek HDA driver on these Lenovo PCs.
Last edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 weeks ago #714 by SM-003

Why? any special reason for that?
Also, do these new drivers of Realtek fix the no sound issue in latest Win10 October update v1809?

I'm already using 8551 on many of my PCs as I don't need to update them to 8560, SM-003. I do not need to do Realtek audio driver updates too often.

Also you have to wait for Microsoft to re-release the Win10 v1809 Oct 2018 update - need to wait for build 17763.104 or higher since Microsoft got so many criticisms for releasing the Oct 2018 prematurely in early October with so many problems like the ZIP file bug and the document deletion bug as mentioned here:
www.windowscentral.com/windows-10-octobe...-problems-complaints
and here:
www.ghacks.net/2018/10/04/bugs-and-issue...ows-10-version-1809/
and here:
www.zdnet.com/article/windows-10-1809-zi...-patch-due-november/
Microsoft decided to stop offering the October 2018 update after all these problems came out.

and updating to 8560 does NOT fix the "no sound issue" on Win10 v1809 - THAT's a MICROSOFT problem, not a Realtek problem. Wait until Microsoft re-offers the 1809 release.

speaking of 8551, Lenovo recently released a v6.0.1.8551 HDA/SST driver (comes with Dolby DAX3 software) for certain Thinkpad X1 Yoga Gen 3 laptop PCs that fixes an APO crash with the Realtek HDA driver on these Lenovo PCs.

yes, being an old MDL regular & active member, I am quite aware of all the fiasco of win10 v1809 & issues.
We all are waiting for the same, hope to get something by today as today is the last Tuesday of October. Let's see.

BTW, I use Realtek HDA audio driver for my old DH67BL desktop Motherboard & some other notebook systems so which version of these would be the better choice for all of these systems running on latest Win10 professional x64? The old & conventional HDA driver or the modern latest UAD driver for all of them? Also, is there any difference/advantages of using UAD driver all over these systems asking this as because since the very beginning I am using the HDA drivers as usual & never really tried the latest UAD

More
3 years 4 weeks ago - 3 years 4 weeks ago #723 by ds1won
seems to be issues with new version of asus sonic studio from windows store.

it updated and nahimicsvc32.exe started crashing repeatedly and was passing debug dmp file location to clipboard causing clipboard to be useless. because I couldnt copy and past anything in docs/notepade because it would pass the dmp file location to it instead.

I was using august nahimic drivers from windows catalog
I had to switch to july version instead the crashes and clipboard issue went away.

I posted this in case someone else is having this issue.
Last edit: 3 years 4 weeks ago by ds1won.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #727 by TumKo
Hello everyone I also have a problem with the lack of realtek sound when the PC start on in my devices no realtek at all, reboot is helps))and realtek appears in devices) my motherboard p9x79deluxe driver 8560

More
3 years 3 weeks ago - 3 years 3 weeks ago #728 by erpster96

BTW, I use Realtek HDA audio driver for my old DH67BL desktop Motherboard & some other notebook systems so which version of these would be the better choice for all of these systems running on latest Win10 professional x64? The old & conventional HDA driver or the modern latest UAD driver for all of them? Also, is there any difference/advantages of using UAD driver all over these systems asking this as because since the very beginning I am using the HDA drivers as usual & never really tried the latest UAD

unless you are using a brand new desktop/laptop PC or a motherboard manufactured in late 2017 or anytime in 2018, stick to using conventional HDA (nonUAD drivers), SM-003. I know I still use the HDA nonUAD drivers on most of my old computers because they are running different versions of Windows (like Win7/8.1) and not all of them are running Win10. a few are running Win10 LTSB 2016 (v1607/RS1), which does not qualify for using Realtek UAD drivers. the only computer I have using Realtek UAD drivers is my custom built PC (running Win10 v1803 education edition) using a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 board made in late 2017, which has a compatible ALC892 audio chip with a compatible hardware ID "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1458A182" supported by the recent Realtek UAD drivers. the "original" Realtek audio driver for the GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 board was a traditional HDA driver but I switched to a UAD driver because that specific ID was included.

Realtek UAD drivers are best suited for boards, laptops & desktops that come with recent Intel CPUs (8th gen Intel i3/i5/i7/i9 processors or higher) or recent AMD "Raven Ridge" CPUs and running at Win10 v1703 or higher.

unrelated note: Microsoft has posted v6.0.1.8560 on the MS Update Catalog (UAD driver only)

Hello everyone I also have a problem with the lack of realtek sound when the PC start on in my devices no realtek at all, reboot is helps))and realtek appears in devices) my motherboard p9x79deluxe driver 8560

what version of Windows are you running on the ASUS P9X79 deluxe board, TumKo?
also were you using 8560 HDA FF00 (nonUAD) or 8560 UAD?

Edit 11/1: I found out that the ASUS P9X79 deluxe motherboard uses DTS Ultra PC 2 , which is no longer supported by the newer HDA & UAD drivers [and not supported by Win10 as the DLL files like DTSU2PGFX64.dll & DTSU2PLFX64.dll are removed in newer HDA drivers]. Download & install the v6.0.1.8186 driver (R2.82) from this Filehippo page , which has the DTS Ultra PC II integration files.
Last edit: 3 years 3 weeks ago by erpster96.

More
3 years 3 weeks ago #729 by TumKo

unless you are using a brand new desktop/laptop PC or a motherboard manufactured in late 2017 or anytime in 2018, stick to using conventional HDA (nonUAD drivers), SM-003. I know I still use the HDA nonUAD drivers on most of my old computers because they are running different versions of Windows (like Win7/8.1) and not all of them are running Win10. a few are running Win10 LTSB 2016 (v1607/RS1), which does not qualify for using Realtek UAD drivers. the only computer I have using Realtek UAD drivers is my custom built PC (running Win10 v1803 education edition) using a Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 board made in late 2017, which has a compatible ALC892 audio chip with a compatible hardware ID "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1458A182" supported by the recent Realtek UAD drivers. the "original" Realtek audio driver for the GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 board was a traditional HDA driver but I switched to a UAD driver because that specific ID was included.

Realtek UAD drivers are best suited for boards, laptops & desktops that come with recent Intel CPUs (8th gen Intel i3/i5/i7/i9 processors or higher) or recent AMD "Raven Ridge" CPUs and running at Win10 v1703 or higher.

unrelated note: Microsoft has posted v6.0.1.8560 on the MS Update Catalog (UAD driver only)

what version of Windows are you running on the ASUS P9X79 deluxe board, TumKo?
also were you using 8560 HDA FF00 (nonUAD) or 8560 UAD?

Edit 11/1: I found out that the ASUS P9X79 deluxe motherboard uses DTS Ultra PC 2 , which is no longer supported by the newer HDA & UAD drivers [and not supported by Win10 as the DLL files like DTSU2PGFX64.dll & DTSU2PLFX64.dll are removed in newer HDA drivers]. Download & install the v6.0.1.8186 driver (R2.82) from this Filehippo page , which has the DTS Ultra PC II integration files.

Hello, my windows 1803, drivers 8560 HDA FF00 (nonUAD), UAD no install my motherboard(

Time to create page: 0.176 seconds