Asus Zenith II Extreme Alpha audio drivers

Asus Zenith II Extreme Alpha audio drivers a été créé par Gibo69

Posted il y a 4 mois 2 semaines #2081
Hello,
I just re-installed Windows 10 Pro 64bit on my PC and I have problems installing the audio drivers.

I used the audio drivers included in the USB pen drive that come with this MB and that have all the necessary files for it.
The drivers are the version V6.3.9600.2239 for Windows 10 64-bit.(WHQL).

After running the "setup.exe" (in admin mode), and selecting to install the audio drivers, I see the bar of the install progressing till the 100%.
At the end it ask to restart the PC, but after windows started, when I run again that program, it keep showing that the drivers are not installed.
I tried installing them directly from the driver folder, both using the "AsusSetup.exe" or "Setup.exe". (tried a couple of times)
Once Sonic Studio II and Sonic Radar worked and once they gave a "TIMEOUT" error
But every time Realtek Audio Console, even tough it was listed as installed, it keep giving the error "Realtek Audio Console cannot connect to RPC".

So, I did a new clean Windows 10 install and now I am asking for help about which driver and how to correctly install it.
I have created a AIDA64 report if you think it can help.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
Regards.
Last Edit:il y a 4 mois 2 semaines par Gibo69
Dernière édition: il y a 4 mois 2 semaines par Gibo69.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Réponse de admin sur le sujet Asus Zenith II Extreme Alpha audio drivers

Posted il y a 4 mois 2 semaines #2082
hi jump on the topic below and ask the question to erpster96

www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en/for...ivers?start=270#2057

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

par admin
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Gibo69

Réponse de Gibo69 sur le sujet Asus Zenith II Extreme Alpha audio drivers

Posted il y a 4 mois 2 semaines #2083
Thank you !
par Gibo69

Temps de génération de la page : 1.618 secondes
Propulsé par Kunena