Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers
- erpster96
-
Auteur du sujet
- Hors Ligne
- The Best Poster
-

Enregistré
- Messages : 326
- Thanks: 484
Re: Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers
il y a 14 heures 3 minutes - il y a 13 heures 18 minutesGreetings!
I see frequent updates for DTS and DTS:X Ultra packages from various manufacturers, but none from Gigabyte... the latest one I have is from Aug/22.
Is there a more recent update available, and could someone provide it?
are you using a Gigabyte motherboard, Archanjo? if so what kind of Gigabyte board do you have?
Gigabyte provided some updated DTS:X Ultra driver software packs for older 2023/2024 Gigabyte Aorus/AERO series notebook/laptop pcs only and not for Gigabyte desktop boards; they're bundled specifically for certain audio driver packages for those older Gigabyte laptops {ex. Aero 16 OLED 2023 has a 6.0.9679.1 audio driver package with DTS 1.14.x components}.
=====
speaking of Gigabyte:
v6.0.10010.1 UAD Gigabyte/Clevo {mini pc} driver from Gigabyte (posted 9/29/2026 - 9/30/2026)
-has HDXClevo.inf, HDXGigabyte.inf, HDXGigabyteACP.inf & HDXGigabyteSST.inf files
-include Realtek Audio Universal Service 1.0.10 14.0 driver, Realtek Hardware Support Application {HSA} 11.0.6000.396 driver and Realtek APO2 {12.6309.2509.892/13.6309.2509.892} drivers for Win10/Win11
-listed for some recent Gigabyte BRIX mini-PC barebone devices
Dernière édition: il y a 13 heures 18 minutes par erpster96.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Archanjo
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
- Lord44
-
- Absent
- Big Poster
-

Enregistré
- Messages : 69
- Thanks: 63
Re: Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers
il y a 1 heure 39 minutes - il y a 1 heure 38 minutes
MSI Realtek HD Universal Driver 6.0.10034.1 Update *2* Repack UnOfficial
Command Line:
Install.cmd
Install-Update_SAFE_MODE.cmd
Update.cmd
Driver:
RealtekService_1040.7
RealtekUAPO2_13_7017
vik1ngfile.site/f/qqkcGWjF1V
MSI Realtek HD Universal Driver USB 6.4.0.2449 Update 2 Repack UnOfficial
Command Line:
Install.cmd
Install_SAFE_MODE.cmd
Driver:
RealtekService_1040.7
RealtekUAPO2_13_7017
vik1ngfile.site/f/qqkcGWjF1V
By Service IT @
Command Line:
Install.cmd
Install-Update_SAFE_MODE.cmd
Update.cmd
Driver:
RealtekService_1040.7
RealtekUAPO2_13_7017
vik1ngfile.site/f/qqkcGWjF1V
MSI Realtek HD Universal Driver USB 6.4.0.2449 Update 2 Repack UnOfficial
Command Line:
Install.cmd
Install_SAFE_MODE.cmd
Driver:
RealtekService_1040.7
RealtekUAPO2_13_7017
vik1ngfile.site/f/qqkcGWjF1V
By Service IT @
Dernière édition: il y a 1 heure 38 minutes par Lord44.
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
- Archanjo
-
- Hors Ligne
- Newbie
-

Enregistré
- Messages : 2
- Thanks: 1
Re: Realtek HDA/UAD/Component Drivers
il y a 58 minutes - il y a 54 minutes
Thanks for the reply
erpster96
I have an AORUS 17 XE4.
I get the Realtek components from Mega , which is updated fairly frequently by someone I’d like to thank...
But specifically, the DTS components are almost impossible to find outside of the Gigabyte website.
I have an AORUS 17 XE4.
I get the Realtek components from Mega , which is updated fairly frequently by someone I’d like to thank...
But specifically, the DTS components are almost impossible to find outside of the Gigabyte website.
Dernière édition: il y a 54 minutes par Archanjo.
Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.
Temps de génération de la page : 0.080 secondes

