Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 - 24.20.100.xxxx - Page 4 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 - 24.20.100.xxxx

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois - il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1127 par Le Grec
By the way, truly thank you guys. Now I use both, Realtek's Audio and Nvidia's GPU UAD drivers along with their respective UIs from MS Store.

For Realtek ones is easy. Here you can easily find UAD drivers. Now about Nvidia's, go to their website and download at the section "Windows Driver Type" those who say "DCH".

ibb.co/3NwfV7G

And here you can find all the latest UAD drivers for Realtek. Be sure to download those of your machine's type.

github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-hda-release/releases/
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 4 mois par Le Grec.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: duttyend

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1132 par suelzito

I dont refer to download link from intel, i want fles for manually installation, idk the reason for cant install, i meet with requirements, i3 6100U, intel 520 hd graphics.
See this photo with error: imgur.com/KHrUVQq

That in English mean: The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Get the appropriate driver from your computer manufacturer

Sorry for bad english

Well, as I can see you've already got the file by downloading, then you can unpack/ extract it via WINRAR if you want to ge the files in it ( for manual installation/update I guess).

Sometimes, that kind of error message pop up when you don't uninstall the earlier driver completely, so I'd suggest you that uninstall the earlier version of the driver from your system properly & thoroughly via DDU (google it, you'll get it) & then try installing this new one.

P. S I can confirm that it's supported by Intel 6th GEN CPU & Intel 520 graphics as I've already installed this version in one of my systems that having the same 6th gen Intel CPU with 520

Thank you very much SM-003, just been uninstalling the driver by this DDU tool, which i managed to install, all good.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1159 par alanfox2000
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: duttyend

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1160 par SM-003

Intel Graphics DCH 25.20.100.6519
Win10 RS5
nofile.io/f/rbMYnV5SKWm/Intel_VGA_DCH_RS5.zip

This is the old driver that released Mid jan, why you reposted this?

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1170 par suelzito
I uploaded the driver in mega, for who are having difficulty installing by the official intel installer

My System Spec:

Windows 10 PRO OS - Version 1809 Compilation 17763.292
Uploaded from INTEL HD GRAPHICS 520

DCH 25.20.100.6519:

mega.nz/#!EhtFWCLT!nbFNnz1BezJiJxeymQ4p5eUhcCyyfxoR8VXilV1yx1w

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois - il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1204 par Fernando
The currently latest Intel Graphics Driver of the platform v26.20.100.xxxx is
v26.20.100.6573 WHQL dated 29.01.2019

It has obviously been designed by Intel for Windows 10 from v1809 up and will be automaticly installed onto systems with a matching Intel graphics adapter during the fresh install of any Win10 Build, which belongs to the v19H1.
I found the 64bit driver within the C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\iigd_dch.inf_amd64_5c203f5531692fab folder of my freshly installed Win10 x64 Insider Preview Build 18334.
Interested users can download the driver from here: mega.nz/#!JQMgEaDZ!zq6U19OMjYHhvVfSwhrAvAI5rQsqZ0K7EJ1ERN6anFk

EDIT: I am sorry for having posted into a not 100% matching thread, but I didn't want to start a new one.

MB: ASRock X570 Pro4, CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600, System Drive: 1 TB Sabrent Rocket 4.0, Graphics: Sapphire Radeon RX570, OS: Win10 x64 Pro
Pièces jointes :
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 4 mois par Fernando.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Pacman, Tom, duttyend, suelzito

Temps de génération de la page : 0.261 secondes