[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 171 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #2718 by Vonray1911
If you say you tried many drivers, there is nothing to do to fix it (that i know of). Have you tried a clean system installation?
Or maybe you should just use the grey output. Doesn't matter if you use the grey or black output, on a 5.1 system it will work as side speakers.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Vonray1911.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 5 months ago #2719 by rakantoh
Yes i tried in clean system installation and in normal system, the 5.1 system sound works with rear channel, not side cgannel, side channel is part of 7.1, and as i said, in windows 7 the same version of driver in 5.1 works the rear channel, in windows 10 the 5.1 works the side channel, i use both windows OS in same pc, and anyway, this problem shouldn't exist, the image i don't understand, but in my realtek audio panel this option doesn't exist.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #2720 by Vonray1911
When using the rear output on a 5.1, the system, apps, games, etc, "transforms" it to surround side speakers because on a 5.1 it uses side speakers not rear. So your realtek drivers on Windows 10 is working fine, just change the output.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by Vonray1911.

More
1 year 5 months ago #2724 by rakantoh
No, since windows xp, in different systems configs, the 5.1 always used rear channel, and with 7.1 adds the side channel, with realtek, with creative, with my Asus xonar phoebus, and in w10 only with realtek, the 5.1 use side channel instead of rear channel, while with the asus xonar phoebus in w10 and other SO, the 5.1 uses the rear channel in 5.1, and in 7.1 adds the side channel; and my 5.1 system, the connector's colors of the cords correspond with this system: green front channel, orange central/sw, and BLACK REAR CHANNEL. In the 5.1 system of a friend, the color connectors are same to mine.
So, the 5.1 system uses front channel, central channel, sw channel, and rear channel.
Someone can solve my problem with realtek driver in windows 10?

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #2728 by IntelliMoo

No, since windows xp, in different systems configs, the 5.1 always used rear channel, and with 7.1 adds the side channel, with realtek, with creative, with my Asus xonar phoebus, and in w10 only with realtek, the 5.1 use side channel instead of rear channel, while with the asus xonar phoebus in w10 and other SO, the 5.1 uses the rear channel in 5.1, and in 7.1 adds the side channel; and my 5.1 system, the connector's colors of the cords correspond with this system: green front channel, orange central/sw, and BLACK REAR CHANNEL. In the 5.1 system of a friend, the color connectors are same to mine.
So, the 5.1 system uses front channel, central channel, sw channel, and rear channel.
Someone can solve my problem with realtek driver in windows 10?

Years ago Realtek confused me at first too when I built a new system. My old system used a Creative card, and it called the surround speakers "rear" in 5.1 (it didn't have 7.1 ability). Technically in 5.1, the extra speakers are called the "surround" speakers, which can be place anywhere, so most vendors just called them "rear." But apparently when 7.1 came along, the surround speakers in 5.1 were officially designated as "side," and the new extras in 7.1 were made "rear." So at some point Realtek simply started following the official designations with their drivers (even if other vendors kept using the improper switching of rear and side).
Last edit: 1 year 5 months ago by IntelliMoo.

More
1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #2730 by erpster96
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8882.1 FF01 (not generic, non-WHQL; includes Intel HDA SST bus driver for Win10 x64; works for many Compaq/HP computers with Realtek HD audio)

8882_PG475_HDAudio_FF01_iSST_KBL_4187_64bit_Tesla2 (links removed - a WHQL'ed version of 8882 FF01 HDA is available in a later post)

PackageVersion = PG475
DriverVer=01/16/2020, 6.0.8882.1

Currently using this 8882 FF01 HDA driver on my old HP desktop PC

-Edited 1/23/2020-
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by erpster96.

Time to create page: 0.218 seconds