lan Intel I225-V/I225-LM Rev 1.x Lan Controllers Firmware Version 1.89

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Online Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic Intel I225-V/I225-LM Rev 1.x Lan Controllers Firmware Version 1.89

Posted 8 months 3 weeks ago #1459
no, the dump works with the mac address of the mazi machine, I'm sure it doesn't come from the firmware but from the drivers, mini CAT6 cable or others 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

by admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Edmarts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Downgrading drivers is a classic and best way to fix issues with cheap Intel 225V cards.

Versions v1.4.38 v1.1.3.34 and the one that comes with Windows (it says MS Corp because comes by defaults but it's no a generic driver, It's actualliy from intel) and propably fixes any issue better than otrher.
I'ts worth a try.

If all hope is lost then try clearing CMOS, reinstall windows, whatever. i don't know if you can force a firmware downgrade with EEUPDATEW64e.exe. Firmware is not the issue because almost all here have the same device I225-V (3).
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin, Edmarts

Replied by Edmarts on topic Intel I225-V/I225-LM Rev 1.x Lan Controllers Firmware Version 1.89

Posted 8 months 3 weeks ago #1463
I updated the firmware to the latest version available here, to try to solve the problem with crashes when opening online games, but it did not solve. I would like to downgrade to some older version. And it seems that this tutorial does not work to downgrade to 1.4.5.
by Edmarts

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Online Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic Intel I225-V/I225-LM Rev 1.x Lan Controllers Firmware Version 1.89

Posted 8 months 3 weeks ago #1467
you can't go back with the firmware but as Alexander says very well, have you updated the drivers but not confused with the firmware 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

by admin

Replied by EDU5K on topic Intel I225-V/I225-LM Rev 1.x Lan Controllers Firmware Version 1.89

Posted 8 months 2 weeks ago #1501
this firmware worsened my connection in games, I formatted windows and it didn't solve it, can someone help me to go back to version 1.68? I don't have backup.
by EDU5K

Time to create page: 1.568 seconds