[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 220 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois #3536 par MrPepka
I have a question. Can I install MSI Nahimic with a Gigabyte motherboard but a Realtek FF03 driver? I tried to run Nahimic, but there is an incompatibility message even though I have the FF03 driver (which is supposedly from Nahimic)

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #3544 par erpster96

I have a question. Can I install MSI Nahimic with a Gigabyte motherboard but a Realtek FF03 driver? I tried to run Nahimic, but there is an incompatibility message even though I have the FF03 driver (which is supposedly from Nahimic)

no MrPepka. FF03 Realtek HDA drivers are for Nahimic 2.x which is NON-UWP and the Nahimic 2.x app is MSI only

Only the Nahimic 3.x UWP app along with using a supported Realtek UAD/Nahimic3 SWC/DCH driver works for certain Gigabyte systems.

---

speaking of MSI

v6.0.8959.1 UAD "beta" MSI Nahimic driver (adds multi-stream function support for separate headphone output) - ( download here )
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par erpster96.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #3545 par MrPepka
Nahimic 2.x on installation throws out a message about an unsupported audio driver despite having the FF03 driver. So if I understand correctly Nahimic 2.x will not work on my computer?
BTW: Anyone have a changelog from Realtek audio drivers?
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par MrPepka.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #3561 par Le Grec
Guys, today I bought a new motherboard ( MSI Z390 Tomahawk ) and two Samsung 970 SSD Plus.

The problem is, while the M/B is working perfectly and extremely cool, I tried the two latest Realtek UAD drivers. 6.0.1.8945 from the site and 6.0.1.8955 from here, still from MSI. While the sound is working great and installed the latest Software Components, I can't download Realteks' Control Panel from Windows Store. It gives me error. Tried other drivers, too.

Any solution to install manually a version of the Control Panel? Please I need one feature, the Loudness Equalization. Thank you in advance.

This happens on a clean install of Windows 10 x64 2004 version 329. All other latest drivers and controllers working splendidly.

Got this M/B on offer, from 190 euros to 140. With 50 more, again 190 euros I could get the Aorus Pro. No Wi-Fi but ALC1220VB. The Tomahawk has two Intel Ethernet Lan I219V which is the greatest in my opinion and I used it, and I221 Wi-Fi which I have disabled. They could left out the Wi-Fi for ALC1220, but damn, anyway.
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par Le Grec.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 1 mois - il y a 1 an 1 mois #3569 par erpster96

Nahimic 2.x on installation throws out a message about an unsupported audio driver despite having the FF03 driver. So if I understand correctly Nahimic 2.x will not work on my computer?
BTW: Anyone have a changelog from Realtek audio drivers?

that's right, MrPepka. Nahimic 1.x/2.x were made before the transition to Realtek UAD drivers and before Gigabyte (and ASRock) had a partnership with Nahimic and MSI was their only partner at that time. only certain older MSI boards & laptops can run Nahimic 1.x & 2.x with FF03 HDA drivers as Nahimic 1.x/2.x are restricted to some older MSI systems only

and no, forget about a "changelog" about the Realtek HDA/UAD drivers as Realtek never publishes them - only PC manufacturers & motherboard makers sometimes have a changelog of their own about the Realtek audio drivers but are only list specific changes

Guys, today I bought a new motherboard ( MSI Z390 Tomahawk ) and two Samsung 970 SSD Plus.

The problem is, while the M/B is working perfectly and extremely cool, I tried the two latest Realtek UAD drivers. 6.0.1.8945 from the site and 6.0.1.8955 from here, still from MSI. While the sound is working great and installed the latest Software Components, I can't download Realteks' Control Panel from Windows Store. It gives me error. Tried other drivers, too.

Any solution to install manually a version of the Control Panel? Please I need one feature, the Loudness Equalization. Thank you in advance.

This happens on a clean install of Windows 10 x64 2004 version 329. All other latest drivers and controllers working splendidly.

when you install either 8945 or 8955 (or even the 8959 UAD MSI Nahimic beta driver that I mentioned a few days ago) and the Realtek software components, you need to restart the computer for the Realtek UAD driver and Software Components to really take effect.

Always reboot, reboot, REBOOT after installing the Realtek UAD drivers as they usually don't work right away after installation on some systems - read this article from the win10.guru site .

as for the Realtek Audio Console app not downloading from MS store or getting errors, it sometimes is an MS server problem - I get a error message a few times but I wait a while until the store actually downloads & installs it (but I make sure the MS store app is still loaded and I don't close it until I get a popup message saying the Realtek Audio Console app has been downloaded & installed).

edit - if that does not work maybe I'll post up the v1.12.219.0 Realtek Audio Console app package somewhere by the end of June (although ASUS does have v1.11.217.0 of the Realtek Audio Console app package bundled inside their 8950 UAD driver package for their ROG Strix B550-I gaming board). Or by following the instructions from the win10.guru site about "Putting Realtek Audio Console to Work"
Dernière édition: il y a 1 an 1 mois par erpster96.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 an 3 semaines #3580 par erpster96
v6.0.8955.1 UAD from Dynabook / Toshiba (for recent Dynabook / Toshiba systems only)
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: Melchior

Temps de génération de la page : 0.649 secondes