Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 - 24.20.100.xxxx - Page 3 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel® Graphics Driver for Windows® 10 - 24.20.100.xxxx

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1115 par Ataemonus
Backup and upload what ?

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1116 par suelzito
Backup this driver: Intel Graphics DCH 25.20.100.6519, because from the oficial file .exe i cant install

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1121 par SM-003

Who was able to perform the installation of this version driver 25.20.100.6519 could backup and upload please?

Didn't quite get your need/ query, what do you wanna say? the official download link is still very much active & working, just tested, so why re-upload (and backup for what?)

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois - il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1124 par suelzito
I dont refer to download link from intel, i want fles for manually installation, idk the reason for cant install, i meet with requirements, i3 6100U, intel 520 hd graphics.
See this photo with error: imgur.com/KHrUVQq

That in English mean: The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Get the appropriate driver from your computer manufacturer

Sorry for bad english
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 4 mois par suelzito.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois - il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1125 par SM-003

I dont refer to download link from intel, i want fles for manually installation, idk the reason for cant install, i meet with requirements, i3 6100U, intel 520 hd graphics.

That in English mean: The driver being installed is not validated for this computer. Get the appropriate driver from your computer manufacturer

Sorry for bad english

Well, as I can see you've already got the file by downloading, then you can unpack/ extract it via WINRAR if you want to ge the files in it ( for manual installation/update I guess).

Sometimes, that kind of error message pop up when you don't uninstall the earlier driver completely, so I'd suggest you that uninstall the earlier version of the driver from your system properly & thoroughly via DDU (google it, you'll get it) & then try installing this new one.

P. S I can confirm that it's supported by Intel 6th GEN CPU & Intel 520 graphics as I've already installed this version in one of my systems that having the same 6th gen Intel CPU with 520
Dernière édition: il y a 2 ans 4 mois par SM-003.

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 ans 4 mois #1126 par Ataemonus

Sorry for bad english

You don't follow the instructions clearly stated on the intel website, then you complain you cannot install. Big surprise.

Temps de génération de la page : 0.188 secondes