[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 297 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
5 months 1 week ago #5882 by frankmar
I was checking the drivers and it tell me that i have
You have downloaded this file 10 times in the last 24 hours. The limit is set at 0 downloads.
You have downloaded 930 file (s) in the last 24 hours. The limit is set at 0 downloads.
I don't where you guys get your info, but I have tried to download it 4 times. not what's mentioned above.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 months 1 week ago #5887 by admin
Hi yes a bug normally it does not bother the time to receive the fix 

- ASUS Z490 ROG MAXIMUS XII FORMULA -INTEL I7 10700K 16Go Corsair RVB,
- SAMSUNG SSD970, SSD960/860/850 - NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX960 -
- CREATIVE SB X-Fi TITANIUM - STEELSERIE APEX7 RVB - STEELSERIE RIVEL 600 RGB -
- TOUR GAMDIAS RGB - TAPIS CORSAIR RGB - Free Fibre 2.5Gbs (Cat 7&8)

More
5 months 1 week ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #5889 by erpster96

HI, I am new here and was trying to download a driver Realtek High Definition Audio (HDA) R2.8x (8924.1) WHQL
for my ACER NITRO 5 AN517-52 (is this the latest driver for my Acer nitro laptop)
and cannot download maybe you can help me here how to download.
I downloaded the Realtek HD driver from Realtek and installed it but it gives me a '!" on it. Date and driver is 2017-06-14 6.0.1.8186

tia

no frankmar. you are downloading the wrong Realtek audio driver package.
your Acer AN517-52 laptop uses UAD/DCH based Realtek audio drivers (not the "HDA" driver package like 8924.1).
check this Acer support site for the Realtek audio drivers; driver versions listed are the following - v6.0.8981.1 for Win10 x64 and v6.0.9054.1 for Win11 x64 & possibly Win10 x64

====

for all others

v6.0.9261.1 UAD All OEM driver from MS Update (posted 12/10/2021):
www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.9261.1

also

unofficial 9272 and 9279 UAD Gigabyte drivers available [posted 12/11/2021):
{ 9272 UAD Gigabyte download } { 9279 UAD Gigabyte download }

edit 12/25 - link to 9272 uad gigabyte removed; see new post for updated link
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ataemonus, Shonk

More
5 months 1 week ago #5891 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.9272.1
Due to Realtek not providing regular updates to HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8924.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents) new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8925.1 are completely unsupported.

This release installs Realtek Audio Control app v1.30.259.0 via store, however a newer offline installation package version 1.32.260.0 is also available and now it's easier to install. Installing Realtek Audio Control app from offline package doesn't require admin rights as it installs per user like any Windows store app. Also make sure Windows is set to allow side-loading Windows store apps or installation from offline package will fail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DooGie, Ataemonus

More
5 months 1 week ago #5892 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.9279.1
Due to Realtek not providing regular updates to HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8924.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents) new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8925.1 are completely unsupported.

This release installs Realtek Audio Control app v1.32.260.0 via store, but an offline installation package is also available and now it's easier to install. Installing Realtek Audio Control app from offline package doesn't require admin rights as it installs per user like any Windows store app. Also make sure Windows is set to allow side-loading Windows store apps or installation from offline package will fail.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DooGie, Ataemonus

More
5 months 1 week ago #5902 by DirtyShady
I never understood how to install this unofficial driver and Audio Control app. Could you help me ?

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds