[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 284 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 week 5 days ago #5493 by erpster96

Any New HDA driver released after the v6.0.9191.1  dated 22nd June 2021?

no SM-003. and expect a serious drought or "shortage" of new HDA driver releases nowadays as many OEMs seem to be releasing just UAD drivers for many of their current systems.   we're living in different times now as the demand for HDA drivers has dwindled and Realtek is not producing them on a regular basis anymore

===

for Gigabyte users - unofficial v6.0.9231.1 UAD Gigabyte driver available (download here) [posted 9/09/2021]
{download removed 10/6/2021; see newest post for a repacked version of 9231}

edit - waiting for pal1000 to either release a 9231 UAD generic driver or re-release the 9228 UAD generic driver that includes the updated RealtekHSA.inf file (v11.0.6000.255) that makes the Microsoft Store download & install the Realtek Audio Control app v1.28.255.0.

edit 2nd time 10/8
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ataemonus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #5496 by pal1000
Replied by pal1000 on topic Карта
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.9231.1
Due to Realtek not providing regular updates to HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8924.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents) new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8925.1 are completely unsupported.

RealtekAudioControl_1.28.255 can now be installed from Windows store. Realtek Audio Control app offline installation package for systems without Windows Store is available here .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ataemonus

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #5498 by erpster96

no SM-003. and expect a serious drought or "shortage" of new HDA driver releases nowadays as many OEMs seem to be releasing just UAD drivers for many of their current systems.   we're living in different times now as the demand for HDA drivers has dwindled and Realtek is not producing them on a regular basis anymore

ok I take some of this back

I did a recent driver update scan with a portable DriverIdentifier app and the site located a new HDA driver from ASUS which was sort of unexpected

v6.0.9205.1 HDA FF00 generic Win7/Win10 driver from ASUS (posted 8/31/2021) [file size 610Mb]
-WHQL for 32bit & 64bit Win7/Win10
this big zip package bundles a bunch of extras such as the Win7 KB2670838 hotfix & KB4019264 rollup, Realtek ASIO driver and DTS Custom for ASUS app

Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boboman

More
1 month 1 week ago #5499 by boboman
Thank you very much erpster.

You can find here the x64 driver repacked without all the crap from ASUS (pure FF00) :
www.mediafire.com/file/eny95zxewd8n50y/9...10_x64_WHQL.rar/file

More
1 month 1 week ago #5500 by williacase
Great piece of info. This thread on Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) has gone through a great height. This needs to be split so as newbies are having a problem with Realtek Audio Driver. 

More
1 month 1 week ago - 1 month 1 week ago #5503 by SM-003

ok I take some of this back

I did a recent driver update scan with a portable DriverIdentifier app and the site located a new HDA driver from ASUS which was sort of unexpected

v6.0.9205.1 HDA FF00 generic Win7/Win10 driver from ASUS (posted 8/31/2021) [file size 610Mb]
-WHQL for 32bit & 64bit Win7/Win10
this big zip package bundles a bunch of extras such as the Win7 KB2670838 hotfix & KB4019264 rollup, Realtek ASIO driver and DTS Custom for ASUS app

erpster96
Am late to reply here as you've already posted the latest HDA, but the matter is, I noticed this driver two days ago hence asked so it's a matter of fact that every time I asked something here, that's evidently released somewhere in recent time, at least that's the reason I do ask particularly.

Apart from that, everything you said about HDA & UAD driver, I'm aware of the factor & needless to say, agree on that point being said.

Nevertheless, good job for posting the new HDA.

Last edit: 1 month 1 week ago by SM-003.

Time to create page: 1.781 seconds