ssd Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Offline Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 weeks 5 days ago #2707
I can't help you because I have a white LED on the case that flashes when the SSD is active

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

by admin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by nadja75 on topic Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 weeks 4 days ago #2712
Thank you anyway. My only hope is that the Aliexpress seller will be able to recover the customized firmware, otherwise I will have to buy another identical unit to be able to read the firmware from the flash and then rewrite it on this non-working one. Another solution would be to be able to rewrite the memory parameters as they were in the original, in fact in the files I have attached it is possible to see two tables in hexadecimal, which are nothing other than the contents of the ini file.
by nadja75

Replied by Laroldski on topic Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 weeks 4 days ago #2714

Thank you anyway. My only hope is that the Aliexpress seller will be able to recover the customized firmware, otherwise I will have to buy another identical unit to be able to read the firmware from the flash and then rewrite it on this non-working one. Another solution would be to be able to rewrite the memory parameters as they were in the original, in fact in the files I have attached it is possible to see two tables in hexadecimal, which are nothing other than the contents of the ini file.

I would like to give you a word of advice and that I have learnt the hard way to always make a back up copy of firmware right away and keep it in a safe place.

I found that when it comes to enclosure's and the configure files are the most important thing to keep a copy of the original because from I have found a lot of the manufacturer's of enclosure's it's next to impossible to get firmware or configure files,all I can say is I'm very grateful we have station drivers. 

Replied by Laroldski on topic Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 weeks 4 days ago #2715
@nadja75 I don't know if you tried looking up Hagibis online to find their official website,I did and will link it to you because I be you will have better luck getting the firmware that way,I can also tell you for sure that I have had better luck with Yottamaster and JEYI giving me firmware when I asked them for it threw their main websites and not threw aliexpress.

www.hagibis.com.cn/usb4-m2-nvme-ssd-enclosure-p00286p1.html

Replied by nadja75 on topic Asmedia ASM2464 NVME/USB 4.x Controller Firmwares

Posted 2 weeks 3 days ago #2719

Laroldski post=2715 userid=13439@ nadja75 Non so se hai provato a cercare Hagibis online per trovare il loro sito ufficiale, l'ho fatto e te lo collegherò perché immagino che avrai più fortuna a ottenere il firmware in questo modo, posso anche dirti con certezza che Ho avuto più fortuna con Yottamaster e JEYI che mi hanno fornito il firmware quando ho chiesto loro di lanciarlo sui loro siti Web principali e non su aliexpress.

www.hagibis.com.cn/usb4-m2-nvme-ssd-enclosure-p00286p1.html

Thanks, I will try to follow this path too to solve the problem. I will keep you informed of any news.
by nadja75

Time to create page: 0.655 seconds