--------------- INFORMATION ---------------

Station-Drivers only receives 50% in advertising revenue and the rest from donations so that Station-Drivers survives. I thank some who regularly donate €1, €2, €5, €10, etc. to me and whom I thank enormously.
Thank you for your generosity and your support in continuing my passion and being able to share it.

Fdrsoft

ASUS TUF GAMING X570-PLUS BIOS 4601 (Beta) (09.02.2023 )

• fikotr74
  • fikotr74 的個人頭像 离线 Topic Author
  • Poster Pro
  • Poster Pro
    Enregistré
  • 文章: 27
TUF GAMING X570-PLUS BIOS 4601
TUF GAMING X570-PLUS|Anakart|ASUS Türkiye
2023/02/09

"Beta BIOS
1. Update AGESA version to ComboV2PI 1208
2. Mitigate the AMD potential security vulnerabilities for AMD Athlon™ processors and Ryzen™ processors
Please note that this is a beta BIOS version of the motherboard which is still undergoing final testing before its official release. The UEFI, its firmware and all content found on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. ASUS does not give any warranties, whether express or limited, as to the suitability, compatibility, or usability of the UEFI, its firmware or any of its content. Except as provided in the Product warranty and to the maximum extent permitted by law, ASUS is not responsible for direct, special, incidental or consequential damages resulting from using this beta BIOS."
Last Edit:1 年 2 個月 前 來自 fikotr74
Last edit: 1 年 2 個月 前 by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: admin

Please 登錄新增帳號 to join the conversation.

建立頁面時間:0.612 秒
討論區核心: Kunena 論壇