--------------- INFORMATION ---------------

Station-Drivers only receives 50% in advertising revenue and the rest from donations so that Station-Drivers survives. I thank some who regularly donate €1, €2, €5, €10, etc. to me and whom I thank enormously.
Thank you for your generosity and your support in continuing my passion and being able to share it.

Fdrsoft

ssd NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Replied by Laroldski on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 1 เดือน 11 ชั่วโมง ที่ผ่านมา #2693
@Admin I was wondering if you would like to have a collection of RTL9210 Configuration files that I have to include in uploads of new firmware that way the correct Configuration file may already be there for the person that downloads the firmware.

The Configuration files I have are originals and have not been modified in anyway,I can email them to you if you like.

Also to anyone reading this if you would like me to email you the Configuration files I have I will if asked,I have 35 different Configuration files for different enclosures that the use the RTL9210 controller.
โดย Laroldski
สมาชิกต่อไปนี้บอกขอบคุณ: romeojr

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิกใหม่ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

Replied by romeojr on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 4 สัปดาห์ 1 วัน ที่ผ่านมา #2697
Please, send a link to me!!!
I reave one enclosure from Jeyi (ix9) bricked, I need the unmodified original firmware to fix it 😁😁😁
โดย romeojr

Replied by Laroldski on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 4 สัปดาห์ 1 วัน ที่ผ่านมา #2700

Please, send a link to me!!!
I reave one enclosure from Jeyi (ix9) bricked, I need the unmodified original firmware to fix it 😁😁😁

Please send me an email to tjw4700@yahoo.ca and title it RTL firmware and I will email to you,I don't have any upload sites that I use I just email it,the files will be be just the configure files in a zip file with nothing else in it and it is less then a 1mb download for it.

One thing you may want to try as well that has helped me after I have had a firmware flash go wrong,thankfully  I have never had to use the shorting the 2 pin's method to unbrick a controller.

What I have done in the past is just kept trying the proper firmware for the enclosure and if the UTHSB_MPtool_Lite tool didn't work I tried the UTHSB_MPtool_Lite_Mini tool and tried many times and got it to work again,you may also want to just keep trying different firmware files as well and see if you can get one to go in.

Have you tried contacting JEYI they also have firmware downloads on their site as well and if the correct one isn't there try asking them for it they emailed me the proper firmware onetime.

This is a link to firmware that has both tools,also with the Mini version if it isn't showing a button to view the different Configure files in the configure folder for the installer click on the button that say's View then hover over to where it say's Configure and it will appear on the main part of the installer.

www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en/com...own/5722/lang,en-gb/

This is a link to JEYI's firmware downloads and if the one you want isn't there try contacting them.

www.jeyi.com/pages/downloads?spm=..produ...ollection_detail_1.3

โดย Laroldski

Replied by blackbile on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 4 สัปดาห์ 1 วัน ที่ผ่านมา #2701
You only need any RTL9210B firmware.

I have config file if you need it. Jeyi i9x
โดย blackbile

Posted 4 สัปดาห์ 1 วัน ที่ผ่านมา #2702
@blackbile If you could email me the configure file for the i9Xx I would like to have a copy of that for my collection,please email it to tjw4700@yahoo.ca

I don't know if you have ever created a configure file for the RTL9210 or RTL9220,if you have can you look at post number 2692 where asking about a few thing's I'm not 100% sure on.

www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en/for...rsion-1-xx?start=355
โดย Laroldski

เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 1.199 วินาที
ขับเคลื่อนโดย ระบบฟอรัม Kunena