ssd NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Replied by romeojr on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 4 เดือน 4 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา #2117
I tried the 1.32.87.....same thing, no led, no touch button :(
โดย romeojr

กรุณา เข้าสู่ระบบ หรือ สมัครสมาชิกใหม่ เพื่อเข้าร่วมวงสนทนา

Replied by TheGiolly on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 4 เดือน 4 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา #2118

Hi everyone!!!
I have a JEYI model I9X, it´s have a screen that shows informations about the ssd, and a finger touch to change the screen.

The led ( the green one, on the left side) is not turning on, and the touch button is not working (on the right side) , anyone have the correct configuration for him?
can please send to me or show me how to fix?
Thanks a lot!
Did you update the Realtek firmware and then it stopped working?
Or it wasn't wasn't already working?
Last Edit:4 เดือน 4 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา โดย TheGiolly
Last edit: 4 เดือน 4 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา by TheGiolly.

Replied by romeojr on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 4 เดือน 4 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา #2119
It wasn´t work, I´m trying to fix upgrading the firmware, i tried somes but no changes......can someone send me the dump file from one that´s working?
โดย romeojr

Replied by galaxyinfire on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 4 เดือน 3 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา #2141
Hello, i have troubling with rtl9210b-cg and micron sata ssd 1Tb on windows 11, only woking with usb 2.0(as usb mass storage). In same time unknown chinese sata ssd 120gb working propertly over usap.
I understand little about the topic of controllers and usb and my question: is any way to disable usap(on controller.. config?) to using bot with usb 3.+ ?
โดย galaxyinfire

Replied by flexman on topic NVME USB drives Realtek RTL9210/RTL9220 Firmware Version 1.xx

Posted 4 เดือน 1 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา #2201
UnionSine MD202 (RTL9210B) NVME USB BOX factory firmware 1.29.12, has been updated to 1.32.49

Checking connection on a laptop with a 7840HS, two USB C 3.2 Gen 2 ports. On the left port box works only in USB2 mode, when the cable is turned over to the other side - box is not detected at all, on the right port it works correctly in any position of the cable. Another USB>MSATA box on JMICRON with the same cable works in USB3 mode in any position.

Maybe something needs to be corrected in the box config?

config

Last Edit:4 เดือน 1 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา โดย flexman
Last edit: 4 เดือน 1 สัปดาห์ ที่ผ่านมา by flexman.

เวลาที่ใช้ในการสร้างหน้าเว็บ: 1.290 วินาที
ขับเคลื่อนโดย ระบบฟอรัม Kunena