[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 87 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
2 years 5 months ago #1421 by alanfox2000
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.1.8668 WHQL

Legacy HDA Driver
8668_FF0C_FF00_FF01_FF03_FF04_FF06_FF10_PG470_Win10_RS2_RS3_RS4_RS5_Win7_WHQL

8668_FF00 Generic
8668_FF01 with FMAPO
8668_FF03 with Nahimic
8668_FF04 with CXAPO
8668_FF06 with MaxxAudio
8668_FF10 with Creative
8668_FF0C with DTS/SST

Win 7,10 RS2 RS3 RS4 RS5 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG470
DriverVer=03/28/2019, 6.0.1.8668
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, moszter, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus, KENT

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #1422 by alanfox2000

thx, i'll try and keep you in touch

ok. report back if the repacked 8614 UAD driver worked on your asus x99 board.

---

unrelated note - versions 6.0.1.8652 and 6.0.1.8656 available from Microsoft Update Catalog - UAD drivers only (MS is finally posting new realtek audio drivers this late March 2019 and did not post new ones since early Feb. 2019)

www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.1.8656
www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.1.8652

I noticed that these MUC drivers don't contain the app nor the Realtek components, and thus you won't be able to download the Realtek Console App from the Microsoft Store after installing these drivers.

Can I just uninstall my current Realtek UAD drivers without uninstalling the Realtek Console app and then install these UAD drivers from the Microsoft Update Catalog? Will the app still work afterwards even though there are no Realtek components then?

The App will report Realtek Audio Universal Service don't exist if you don't install Realtek components.
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by alanfox2000.

More
More
2 years 5 months ago #1424 by JohnnyGui

thx, i'll try and keep you in touch

ok. report back if the repacked 8614 UAD driver worked on your asus x99 board.

---

unrelated note - versions 6.0.1.8652 and 6.0.1.8656 available from Microsoft Update Catalog - UAD drivers only (MS is finally posting new realtek audio drivers this late March 2019 and did not post new ones since early Feb. 2019)

www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.1.8656
www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.1.8652

I noticed that these MUC drivers don't contain the app nor the Realtek components, and thus you won't be able to download the Realtek Console App from the Microsoft Store after installing these drivers.

Can I just uninstall my current Realtek UAD drivers without uninstalling the Realtek Console app and then install these UAD drivers from the Microsoft Update Catalog? Will the app still work afterwards even though there are no Realtek components then?

The App will report Realtek Audio Universal Service don't exist if you don't install Realtek components.

Then how can one update using MUC drivers while keeping the Realtek Components and the App functioning?

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #1428 by erpster96

Then how can one update using MUC drivers while keeping the Realtek Components and the App functioning?

simple answer- DON'T

I don't have the time nor energy to even try to find out. though you can uninstall the UAD drivers and retain/keep the realtek audio console installed as I have done that a few times. but trying to install/remove UAD drivers from MUC thru Device Manager - no thanks.

that's why I HATE installing UAD drivers thru MUC & Device Manager because the installation is partial and incomplete - I always use the realtek driver setup program to uninstall/remove and install new UAD drivers, which not only installs/remove the drivers but also the Realtek software components and "extension" INFs. Extension INF files like "HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf" cannot be installed thru Device Manager and are usually not included in the UAD driver packs from MUC; only the Realtek driver setup program, DriverStore Explorer (rapr.exe) and the pnputil.exe tool can install "extension" INFs such as HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf and the extension INF files are what actually "register" the Realtek software components to be recogized by the Win10 OS.

unrelated note: ASRock now has both 6.0.1.8619 HDA and UAD drivers; use these if using recent ASRock motherboards

( 8619 HDA FF00 ) ( 8619 UAD WHQL RTK )
( 8619 UAD WHQL DTS )
( 8619 UAD WHQL Creative )
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #1434 by erpster96

Well erpster96... Thank you !!
your repacked version work from the start to the end
cherry on the cake, all my front panel output problems (distortion, no stereo, tricky setting needed,...) are gone (windows 10 1809)
All was needed after it's to reinstall the Realtek Audio Console from the store
if you make an updated last drivers version, just let me know, i will test it for you

note : i use DDU from safe mode to clean the old 8485 repacked drivers

you're welcome.

I have made a newer repacked "all OEM" UAD driver that you can try out, F_TWICE - v6.0.1.8659 (though this one is unofficial, only had time to test this on my Gigabyte board for a few days)
( download link 1 ) ( download link 2 )

edit: Ataemonus might also want to try this 8659 repacked uad driver as well on his computers since Realtek is not making any new fully "generic" uad driver packs anymore
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter, Ataemonus

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds