[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 67 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #959 by erpster96

hi ! my laptop asus maxxaudio system I setup ff06 folder version but maxxaudio not activate!can you help me please

what kind of ASUS laptop are you using, barcala? (aka. model number of asus laptop)
Run the Speccy tool to gather information about the make & model no. of your asus notebook computer

only older laptops use Waves Maxxaudio. new ones do not use maxxaudio anymore.

unrelated note: version 6.0.1.8586 from Microsoft Update Catalog (currently a UAD driver - not compatible with your laptop, barcala; do not use this because your laptop requires an HDA, nonUAD driver)
www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.1.8586

Hello there.

Does anyone know how to get to work audio on Asus N55S with Realtek ALC663 @ Intel Cougar Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller?
I have still error in device manager for the Intel 6 series High Definiton Audio - 1C20 even after installing intel drivers 9.2.3.1022 which contained driver for this.

Thank you :/

are you sure you have an ASUS N55S laptop, Benik3? Use the Speccy program to obtain info about your laptop.

I can only find driver downloads for N55SF and N55SL models from official ASUS support site but not for N55S.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by erpster96.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #961 by Benik3

are you sure you have an ASUS N55S laptop, Benik3? Use the Speccy program to obtain info about your laptop.

I can only find driver downloads for N55SF and N55SL models from official ASUS support site but not for N55S.

It's N55SF. They for some reason label it just N55S...
Here is snapshot from the Spaccy:

File Attachment:

File Name: DESKTOP-7AJLC3I.zip
File Size:19 KB
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Benik3.

More
2 years 9 months ago #962 by barcala

More
2 years 9 months ago #966 by Benik3
It's sick but I finally resolved the issue by installing windows 10 on MBR partition without UEFI...

More
2 years 9 months ago #971 by ex58
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.1.8597 WHQL

8597_FF00

Win 7,10 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG468
DriverVer= 12/18/2018, 6.0.1.8597
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, moszter, DooGie, IntelliMoo

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #973 by Overvibe
Hi. I have this board (www.asus.com/br/Motherboards/Z87PRO/specifications/) and I usually update the onboard driver (realtek) here (www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...1&Itemid=169&lang=en). But now I got the Dolby Atmos system from the microsoft store. So I would like to know which driver version I should install now. The one I used I think was generic, but now, with Dolby Atmos, can I use some of these other versions with more advanced features?
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by Overvibe.

Time to create page: 0.255 seconds