[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 28 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #386 by erpster96

Anyway, I leave here the links for the drivers that Dell currently provides for these lappies, in case they're of use of someone:
5568: 6.0.1.8224 (HDA)
5570: 6.0.1.8425 (HDA)
5580: 6.0.1.8485 (UAD?)

Some bad news, KaoDome. 8425 HDA and 8485 UAD do NOT support the Dell 5568 computer because HWID "INTELAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0225&SUBSYS_1028073D" is not included on the list (this ID suggests it is a Realtek SST HDA audio device > SST stands for "Smart Sound Technology" made by Intel); the ID seems to be listed in the HDXSSTP3.INF file of the HDA drivers. there was an 8248 HDA driver from Dell that did support that specific ID though right now I don't know the exact download link where I got it. but 8425 HDA is ok for the Inspiron 5570 - don't know about 8485 UAD

you can, however, use any FF06 driver available like 8531 FF06 or 8536 FF06 (which include the HDXSSTP3.INF file). But be sure to save the MaxxAudio application files (Maxx Audio Installer (x64).msi and MaxxAudio_Data.cab) that came with the Dell specific Realtek drivers so that you can use these Maxxaudio apps with the new Realtek drivers.
avoid using any UAD drivers on your Dell computers since they may not be supported - stick to using any HDA driver you can find.

I'll need the hardware ID number on the Dell Inspiron 5570 laptop since it could be different than the one from the Inspiron 5568

I had been busy repairing my relative's Dell Inspiron 580 desktop computer (made in a different era than the Inspiron 5xxx laptops), which had a broken hard drive and I spent a few weeks recovering about all her files and putting them onto a new hard drive, reinstalled Win7 and her PC uses FF10 Realtek audio drivers since her PC uses either THX Trustudio PC (Dell) OEM version or SB X-FI MB2 software.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KaoDome

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #387 by index1489
Can someone recommend the correct HDA driver for Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Professional Gaming i7, www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty%20Z170%...aming%20i7/#Download

I think its the FF00 generic driver will be fine?

Also for a Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero, www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO/
I installed the FF03 driver and my Realtek console is correctly branded Asus ROG, I don't wish to use any of the Asus Sonic Radar/Studio apps and didn't install them, could I have just used the FF00 generic driver? What would happen?

Thanks!
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by index1489.

More
2 years 9 months ago #389 by ex58
Realtek Audio Universal Service 1.0.0.110
RealtekHSA 11.0.6000.140
RealtekAPO 11.0.6000.644
www.mediafire.com/file/jxrj5n7rjzomez6/Realtek_Sep.18.zip/file
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter

More
2 years 9 months ago #390 by alanfox2000
Don't use Realtek Audio Control/HP Audio Control 1.2.138.0 - 1.2.139.0
The App show your machine is not suppported even I have installed newer UAD.
Realtek Audio Control & HP Audio Control 1.2.140.0 work fine on new UAD which include HDXRTBase.inf

Realtek Audio Control & HP Audio Control 1.2.140.0
github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-universal...river/tree/1.2.140.0
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter

More
2 years 9 months ago #391 by joro_abv

Don't use Realtek Audio Control/HP Audio Control 1.2.138.0 - 1.2.139.0
The App show your machine is not suppported even I have installed newer UAD.
Realtek Audio Control & HP Audio Control 1.2.140.0 work fine on new UAD which include HDXRTBase.inf

Realtek Audio Control & HP Audio Control 1.2.140.0
github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-universal...river/tree/1.2.140.0

I'm using the latest from your repo, but there is no HDXRTBase.inf in it. Updated to 140 anyway - "can not connect to RPC service", though. I'm getting this on all versions above 8519 (including) and UWP 1.2.XXX.

More
2 years 9 months ago - 2 years 9 months ago #392 by erpster96

2. Aaaah ... it's a typo, of course :-). My laptop is G751 ... G751JY to be more precise.

what is the hardware ID number of the onboard Realtek audio for the ASUS G751JY laptop PC? use the link below to find the hardware ID number of the Realtek audio device:
www.wikihow.com/Find-Hardware-ID

remove/uninstall the Realtek UAD drivers along with the and switch back to using Realtek HDA drivers, joro_abv.
the Realtek UAD drivers and the Realtek audio console do not reliably support your ASUS laptop (hence RPC service errors)

I found out that the ASUS G751JY laptop uses Maxxaudio according to its specs .

Use either 8531 or 8536 FF06 HDA driver pack, find a working Maxx Audio Installer (x64).msi and MaxxAudio_data.cab file from the original drivers and install the Maxxaudio app instead.

Can someone recommend the correct HDA driver for Asrock Fatal1ty Z170 Professional Gaming i7, www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/Fatal1ty%20Z170%...aming%20i7/#Download

I think its the FF00 generic driver will be fine?

Also for a Asus ROG Crosshair VI Hero, www.asus.com/us/Motherboards/ROG-CROSSHAIR-VI-HERO/
I installed the FF03 driver and my Realtek console is correctly branded Asus ROG, I don't wish to use any of the Asus Sonic Radar/Studio apps and didn't install them, could I have just used the FF00 generic driver? What would happen?

Thanks!

you can use FF00 HDA generic driver on both the ASRock Gaming board and the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Hero board, index1489. run the Realtek HD Audio manager app after installing the FF00 driver on the ASUS Crosshair VI hero motherboard to see if you get different sound options since the Nahimic DLL integration files are not included in the FF00 driver.
Last edit: 2 years 9 months ago by erpster96.

Time to create page: 0.364 seconds