Station-Drivers - Windows 10 v1903 RTM aka MAY 2019 Update - Page 4 - STATION-DRIVERS

Windows 10 v1903 RTM aka MAY 2019 Update

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #1691 by erpster96
nice.

though I'll create an updated 1903 ISO with the KB4505057 update (build 18362.116) integrated using the UUP dump downloader and UUP to ISO converter batch scripts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 5 days ago #1694 by SM-003

erpster96 wrote: nice.

though I'll create an updated 1903 ISO with the KB4505057 update (build 18362.116) integrated using the UUP dump downloader and UUP to ISO converter batch scripts


I did that too after creating a Windows 10 Pro x64 EN-GB only BASE ISO from the official ESD file.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 weeks 3 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #1700 by ex58
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by ex58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago - 2 weeks 6 days ago #1710 by erpster96

SM-003 wrote:
I did that too after creating a Windows 10 Pro x64 EN-GB only BASE ISO from the official ESD file.


well I had to re-create a newly updated 1903 multi-edition ISO with KB4497935 update [build 18362.1 4 5] included since KB4497935 is available thru a [UUP Dump] AND I have these editions listed during setup



I don't just make "standalone" editions like Pro only - I make multi-edition (AIO) install media.

KB4497935 includes this important fix-

Addresses an issue that may cause an external USB device or SD memory card to be reassigned to an incorrect drive during installation.


I'm not waiting for MS to produce new 1903 ISOs/ESDs that include KB4497935 or higher since I needed the "usb storage" fix ASAP so I just made my own :cheer:
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 weeks 6 days ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ataemonus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 6 days ago #1711 by SM-003

erpster96 wrote:

SM-003 wrote:
I did that too after creating a Windows 10 Pro x64 EN-GB only BASE ISO from the official ESD file.


well I had to re-create a newly updated 1903 multi-edition ISO with KB4497935 update [build 18362.1 4 5] included since KB4497935 is available thru a [UUP Dump] AND I have these editions listed during setup



I don't just make "standalone" editions like Pro only - I make multi-edition (AIO) install media.

KB4497935 includes this important fix-

Addresses an issue that may cause an external USB device or SD memory card to be reassigned to an incorrect drive during installation.


I'm not waiting for MS to produce new 1903 ISOs/ESDs that include KB4497935 or higher since I needed the "usb storage" fix ASAP so I just made my own :cheer:


It's about personal choice & preferences as I like to make ISO from official ESD & since I only use Professional edition, hence I remove all other SKU.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 5 days ago - 2 weeks 5 days ago #1712 by ex58
Last edit: 2 weeks 5 days ago by ex58.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.539 seconds