• admin
  • admin's Avatar Away Topic Author
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Problems S-D was created by admin

Posted 1 year 6 months ago #1
Hello everyone,
Due to the many problems that people encounter with the new Forum (impossible connection for new users, display problems, impossible to synchronize users, notification bugs, ...) the problems are often due to the compatibility of the database which dates back several years. I decided to leave on a new Forum (empty) but I will try to integrate if it is possible the old posts. Again sorry to all the people who posted the messages but after more than 2 months trying to modify the database to take into account the new site, I made a difficult decision, I know it but for the Forum to be functional, I had no choice.

Fdrsoft

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:11 months 2 days ago by admin
Last edit: 11 months 2 days ago by admin.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fernando, Tom, duttyend, Warkratos, Rokcy98, TurboTacho

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tom
  • Tom's Avatar Away
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

Replied by Tom on topic FTP? Password? What password

Posted 10 months 2 weeks ago #1027
Tried to download the I-219-LM/-V firmware from the following page: www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...ion-3.30/lang,en-us/
First, when I clicked on it, I got a pop-up to select an FTP program to open the link, when I selected Win-SCP it asked me to provide a username for the HP ftp=server.
Kinda stuck here now.

Second issue:
Most of the RSTe&VROC drivers are offline.
www.station-drivers.com/index.php/en-us/...nd--VROC/lang,en-us/
Would love to provide each link which is offline, but when I did last time, I got then the message I reached my download limit of 10 per day

Cheers
Tom
by Tom

• admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic FTP? Password? What password

Posted 10 months 2 weeks ago #1028
Hi Tom
Yes you are right there is a link problem that I have just rectified or deleted again sorry and thank you for letting me know
For the counter at 10 DL normally it is no longer active even if it still displays it 

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:10 months 2 weeks ago by admin
Last edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by admin.

• admin
  • Admin
  • Admin
    Administrateur

Replied by admin on topic FTP? Password? What password

Posted 10 months 2 weeks ago #1029
can you tell me if the download counter prevents the download if I set the number to 0, thank you Tom

Configuration

by admin

• Tom
  • Tom's Avatar Away
  • Super Utilisateur
  • Super Utilisateur
    Enregistré

Replied by Tom on topic FTP? Password? What password

Posted 10 months 2 weeks ago #1030
Nope, if set to 0 I still can download.
Went now rampage and downloaded each file from the page I mentioned (Download Counter is at 12) so it seems this is resolved.
However, sometimes I see the message "Unable to find a user with the ID: "random number""

Edit: and I got the firmware, thanks for that.

Cheers
Tom
Last Edit:10 months 2 weeks ago by Tom
Last edit: 10 months 2 weeks ago by Tom.

Time to create page: 0.857 seconds