Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 161 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 3 semaines #2578 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8857.1
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8856.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, Ataemonus

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 3 semaines #2579 par Zardoc

pal1000 écrit: Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8857.1
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8856.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

Hi Pal1000,

The update command works fine, but can you please explain why the force updater never finds anything ? Do I have to move it somewhere or what

Thanks for your help.

Je crois que je suis tellement intelligent, que je suis assez stupide pour le croire 1268
SPECS DE MES ORDIS

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 3 semaines #2581 par pal1000

Zardoc écrit:
Hi Pal1000,

The update command works fine, but can you please explain why the force updater never finds anything ? Do I have to move it somewhere or what

Thanks for your help.

Driver supports both HDAUDIO and INTELAUDIO device groups and only one of them is usually present on a system. In order to support both device groups, setup and force updater have to try acting on both when doing uninstall, disable or enable operations. Due to this context every attempt to act on INTELAUDIO devices on a computer that only has a HDAUDIO device and vice versa prints "No matching devices found". Hiding that harmless error message is complicated but I'll think about it.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 3 semaines - il y a 7 mois 3 semaines #2582 par Zardoc

pal1000 écrit:

Zardoc écrit:
Driver supports both HDAUDIO and INTELAUDIO device groups and only one of them is usually present on a system. In order to support both device groups, setup and force updater have to try acting on both when doing uninstall, disable or enable operations. Due to this context every attempt to act on INTELAUDIO devices on a computer that only has a HDAUDIO device and vice versa prints "No matching devices found". Hiding that harmless error message is complicated but I'll think about it.

Hi Pal1000, Thanks for the response. I'm sorry I should have been clearer. What I meant is not only does the message appear but it did not update to 8857, only 8856.
[/b]

Je crois que je suis tellement intelligent, que je suis assez stupide pour le croire 1268
SPECS DE MES ORDIS
Dernière édition: il y a 7 mois 3 semaines par Zardoc.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 3 semaines - il y a 7 mois 3 semaines #2583 par pal1000

Zardoc écrit:

Hi Pal1000, Thanks for the response. I'm sorry I should have been clearer. What I meant is not only does the message appear but it did not update to 8857, only 8856.

[/b]

Please read these issue reports:
github.com/pal1000/Realtek-UAD-generic/i...Ainvalid+is%3Aclosed
Short version: force updater cannot update version information in registry due to Windows doing a pretty good job defending drivers installation data in there.
Dernière édition: il y a 7 mois 3 semaines par pal1000.

Plus d'informations
il y a 7 mois 3 semaines #2584 par pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8858.1
Les utilisateur(s) suivant ont remercié: akks1981, DooGie

Temps de génération de la page : 0.229 secondes