Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 152 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
2 weeks 2 hours ago #2436 by Ataemonus
Thank you. But to be honest, too much bother for little to no benefit in installing the official drivers, your version is much easier to use.
Plus, I have been postponing to install my Sound Blaster AE-7, maybe it's time :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 2 hours ago #2437 by Zardoc

Ataemonus wrote: Thank you. But to be honest, too much bother for little to no benefit in installing the official drivers, your version is much easier to use.
Plus, I have been postponing to install my Sound Blaster AE-7, maybe it's time :-)

I agree with Ataemonus. Alan and Pal are doing great work. My question is what's up with Realtek ?
Why so complicated to get sound drivers ?

A bunch of versions of Rapid storage, same with management engine, lan drivers, now Nvme drivers.

If you guys can recreate a standalone installer that's simple to use (like we had) then Kudos. Otherwise, it's not worth all the effort. Besides, we used to have comments from users on witch is the best recommended drivers for audio, video, drives, lan.

Now, might as well let MS install cause I don't see much difference between versions (except when they crash) 1246

Je crois que je suis tellement intelligent, que je suis assez stupide pour le croire 1268
SPECS DE MES ORDIS

More
1 week 6 days ago #2438 by Ownsin
Hello guys, I have the Asrock Z370 Taichi with the Realtek ALC1220 Audio Codec. Can you tell me the latest driver to install that would also work with the Realtek Audio Console? I would greatly appreciate it because I'm clueless!

Thank you.

More
1 week 5 days ago #2440 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8835.1
Due to Realtek removing HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf, HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf and their hashes from hdxrt.cat and hdxrtext.cat respectively in 6.0.8825.1 and newer, it is no longer possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this newer releases install 6.0.8824.1 with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, moszter, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #2447 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8836.1
Due to Realtek removing HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf, HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf and their hashes from hdxrt.cat and hdxrtext.cat respectively in 6.0.8825.1 and newer, it is no longer possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this newer releases install 6.0.8824.1 with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

This release streamlines setup experience especially on computers with many user accounts and has an improved elevation routine that is compatible with many more uncommon environments.
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by pal1000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, moszter, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

More
1 week 2 days ago #2448 by Vonray1911
I can't install this one on my ASUS Z97-E.
Too old, i guess =(

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds