Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 145 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #2347 by SevenOptimus

Emopunk wrote:
Thanks. When using the utility you adviced me in previous posts, I noticed several DTS lines; are these some residual of previous installation attempts? Is there anything else I should clean?

Yes - they are residual, and you should delete them along with the Realtek stuff before installing the new driver (for which, see github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-hda-relea..._ResellASUS_WHQL.zip as recommended by erpster).
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter, Emopunk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #2348 by Emopunk
I see there's 8810.1 for Asus too, on that page. But what is the correct installation procedure? I see a Setup.exe in XSetup\PG474 subfolder, but I think it didn't work yesterday when I tried from that location. Thanks.

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #2349 by SevenOptimus

Emopunk wrote: I see there's 8810.1 for Asus too, on that page. But what is the correct installation procedure? I see a Setup.exe in XSetup\PG474 subfolder, but I think it didn't work yesterday when I tried from that location. Thanks.

That Setup.exe is the correct one, and should work. What made you think it didn't work?

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #2350 by Emopunk

SevenOptimus wrote:

Emopunk wrote: I see there's 8810.1 for Asus too, on that page. But what is the correct installation procedure? I see a Setup.exe in XSetup\PG474 subfolder, but I think it didn't work yesterday when I tried from that location. Thanks.

That Setup.exe is the correct one, and should work. What made you think it didn't work?

This is what I get when I try to install the drivers using that .exe:

File Attachment:

More
7 months 2 weeks ago - 7 months 2 weeks ago #2351 by erpster96

Emopunk wrote:

use this re-packed 8810.1 ASUS UAD driver instead. I re-arranged the files & folders (and removed the Xsetup folder) so that the Realtek driver setup program should automatically detect your hardware & install the drivers.

note to pal1000: this guy from another forum seems to have problems with your generic uad drivers and don't seem to work on his gigabyte board. I don't know why.

on the other hand, the 8813.1 uad drivers you have seem to work okay on my Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 board as I tried them out yesterday.
Last edit: 7 months 2 weeks ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter, Emopunk

More
7 months 2 weeks ago #2352 by Emopunk

erpster96 wrote:

Emopunk wrote:

use this re-packed 8810.1 ASUS UAD driver instead. I re-arranged the files & folders (and removed the Xsetup folder) so that the Realtek driver setup program should automatically detect your hardware & install the drivers.

note to pal1000: this guy from another forum seems to have problems with your generic uad drivers and don't seem to work on his gigabyte board. I don't know why.

on the other hand, the 8813.1 uad drivers you have seem to work okay on my Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 board as I tried them out yesterday.

I just wanted to let you know that your package indeed installs on my computer; but I am missing the Realtek HD Audio management in system tray. I have it when I use 8791 HDA from this site.

Time to create page: 0.267 seconds