Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 144 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
2 weeks 21 hours ago #2335 by Emopunk

SevenOptimus wrote:

Emopunk wrote: Good evening to all of you. I am new to this site and to this forum. I found it when I was unhappy with Asus webpage audio drivers for my motherboard. This board happens to be a x570 Prime Pro, sporting ALC1220 audio onboard. At the moment, I found a good set of drivers in the Realtek HD Audio (UAD) Drivers Version R2.8x (8702.1) WHQL (Asus). When I try to install later versions found on this site, I either don't get them working at all or they don't have a audio control console working/available. Am I doing something wrong? Should I just stay with this package and be happy with it? Thanks to all of you willing to help.
I just want to make clear that I was on the point of buying a discrete audio card because of how I was unhappy with drivers/audio before stumbling into this site! :woohoo:

Make sure you fully uninstall the old drivers using DriverStore Explorer ( github.com/lostindark/DriverStoreExplore...xplorer.v0.10.54.zip ) before installing a later version - tick everything under "Sound, video and game controllers" and "Software components" whose provider is Realtek, then tick "Force Deletion" on the right hand side of the window and click "Delete Driver".

Thanks I will do as you suggest. But what release of drivers do you suggest me to use? I want to be able to set equalization. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 weeks 20 hours ago #2336 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8813.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

More
2 weeks 4 hours ago #2339 by SevenOptimus

Emopunk wrote:

SevenOptimus wrote:

Emopunk wrote: Good evening to all of you. I am new to this site and to this forum. I found it when I was unhappy with Asus webpage audio drivers for my motherboard. This board happens to be a x570 Prime Pro, sporting ALC1220 audio onboard. At the moment, I found a good set of drivers in the Realtek HD Audio (UAD) Drivers Version R2.8x (8702.1) WHQL (Asus). When I try to install later versions found on this site, I either don't get them working at all or they don't have a audio control console working/available. Am I doing something wrong? Should I just stay with this package and be happy with it? Thanks to all of you willing to help.
I just want to make clear that I was on the point of buying a discrete audio card because of how I was unhappy with drivers/audio before stumbling into this site! :woohoo:

Make sure you fully uninstall the old drivers using DriverStore Explorer ( github.com/lostindark/DriverStoreExplore...xplorer.v0.10.54.zip ) before installing a later version - tick everything under "Sound, video and game controllers" and "Software components" whose provider is Realtek, then tick "Force Deletion" on the right hand side of the window and click "Delete Driver".

Thanks I will do as you suggest. But what release of drivers do you suggest me to use? I want to be able to set equalization. Thanks!

Try the latest generic driver: github.com/pal1000/Realtek-UAD-generic/releases/tag/6.0.8813.1
If that doesn't work, uninstall it as explained in my previous post, then try github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-hda-relea...19H1_X64_WHQL_FTS.7z

More
1 week 6 days ago #2340 by Emopunk

SevenOptimus wrote:

Emopunk wrote:

SevenOptimus wrote:

Try the latest generic driver: github.com/pal1000/Realtek-UAD-generic/releases/tag/6.0.8813.1
If that doesn't work, uninstall it as explained in my previous post, then try github.com/alanfox2000/realtek-hda-relea...19H1_X64_WHQL_FTS.7z

Thanks. When using the utility you adviced me in previous posts, I noticed several DTS lines; are these some residual of previous installation attempts? Is there anything else I should clean?
I attach a screenshot:

File Attachment:

More
1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #2341 by erpster96

SevenOptimus wrote: Try the latest generic driver: github.com/pal1000/Realtek-UAD-generic/releases/tag/6.0.8813.1

bad idea, SevenOptimus

that is an FTS based Realtek UAD driver which only installs on SUBSYS IDs beginning with "1734" [aka SUBSYS_1734xxxx]

I think you listed the wrong driver. Emopunk should try this one instead which is ASUS based and may work for his Asus Prime X570-Pro board.
Last edit: 1 week 6 days ago by erpster96.

More
1 week 5 days ago #2346 by shubham0saroha

Time to create page: 0.391 seconds