Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 138 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #2235 by SM-003

pal1000 wrote:

SM-003 wrote: Hello everyone,
I have an ASUS R558UR notebook where if I install the GENERIC FF00 Realtek Audio Driver (HDA, not UAD), the audio/volume level gone lower incredibly.

Here are the device IDS from Device manager

HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_104311C0&REV_1000
HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0255&SUBSYS_104311C0

I tried to uninstall Realtek HDA Driver, & by the generic MS Windows Audio Driver, the sound /volume level came back to its normal parameter, but again, every time I uninstall it manually, it got installed automatically from the internet.

Can anyone suggest me which is the best suited Realtek HDA driver for my system where the sound would be normal (loud in my case).

P.S: Every time the Realtek HDA got install automatically or manually, there is no sound enhancement, which use to be there in the generic MS driver.

If you are running Windows 10 build 15063 or newer you can install my generic Realtek UAD driver and forget about Legacy HDA drivers. It has higher chances of having working enhancements so give it a shot. Make sure you uninstall the HDA driver, cut Internet connection before rebooting and reconnect after installing the generic UAD driver. After that you can pull Realtek Audio Console from Windows store to enable those enhancements you want. If I were to guess you are using the equalizer to boost your volume as I do that too.

Today, I downloaded your latest v8795 driver & installed, but still, no sound enhancement. See the SS below
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #2236 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8795.1 Revision 2
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there. Those who installed the initial revision of 6.0.8795.1 with no problems can skip this second revision as the only change is the addition of support for non-English Windows locales to the open source setup.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter, Ataemonus, Vonray1911

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #2237 by pal1000

SM-003 wrote:
Today, I downloaded your latest v8795 driver & installed, but still, no sound enhancement.

Let's see if Realtek APO is running. Download Process Explorer , run it as admin and from it's top menu do Find - Find Handle or DLL. Inside the dialog box initiate a search for RltkAPOU64.dll
It should return 2 results adiobg.exe and RtkAudUService64.exe. If it does return 0 results then something is wrong.
The following user(s) said Thank You: moszter

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #2238 by Vonray1911
isnt that suppose to be like this? UAD drivers requires Realtek Audio Console for sound effects
Attachments:

More
8 months 2 weeks ago - 8 months 2 weeks ago #2239 by pal1000

Vonray1911 wrote: isnt that suppose to be like this? UAD drivers requires Realtek Audio Console for sound effects

He already has Realtek Audio Console installed and working per his screenshot. The problem is that enhancements like equalizer are powered by Audio Effects Component (APO). Unfortunately on his system the APO component from my generic UAD driver package only provides omni-speaker for his sound card and nothing else. I don't know which driver UAD or HDA could provide the other features.
Last edit: 8 months 2 weeks ago by pal1000.

More
8 months 2 weeks ago #2240 by Vonray1911
That's weird. No matter which driver i install on my PC, always works.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds