Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 122 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
10 months 21 hours ago - 10 months 21 hours ago #1985 by erpster96

RazvanelTM wrote:
This is my mb www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B350-GAM...wn-driver&Win10%2064 , but if install that audio driver i have EQ, but can't install Realtek Audio Console, it think that is not an UAD driver.

that's right. the provided Realtek audio driver for the MSI B350 Gaming Pro carbon board is a legacy HDA (nonUAD) driver and that board does not officially qualify for using UAD drivers, nor using the Nahimic 3 uwp app [original specs for that board only allow using Realtek HDA drivers + Nahimic 2]

Blame MSI the motherboard maker for "stripping" or taking out the EQ from the Realtek audio control uwp app in recent versions of the UAD drivers. some users in the MSI forum had already complained about that in some of these threads:
https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=314151.0
(especially the recent comment here):
https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=274037.50

the EQ options are only available for the B350 gaming pro carbon thru the Nahimic 2 desktop app AND using a non-UAD based Realtek audio FF03 audio driver, and EQ is not provided by the Realtek HD Audio Manager tool.

you have to use a very old driver version of the Realtek HDA audio drivers (to actually get EQ options in the Realtek audio control panel and avoid using UAD drivers entirely), RazvanelTM. again, blame goes to MSI for not allowing the EQ options like I have here in the Realtek audio console [w/out any OEM customization]

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 months 21 hours ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: RazvanelTM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 14 hours ago #1988 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8765.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, moszter

More
10 months 12 hours ago - 10 months 12 hours ago #1989 by MyShoesHurt

erpster96 wrote:

RazvanelTM wrote:
This is my mb www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/B350-GAM...wn-driver&Win10%2064 , but if install that audio driver i have EQ, but can't install Realtek Audio Console, it think that is not an UAD driver.

that's right. the provided Realtek audio driver for the MSI B350 Gaming Pro carbon board is a legacy HDA (nonUAD) driver and that board does not officially qualify for using UAD drivers, nor using the Nahimic 3 uwp app [original specs for that board only allow using Realtek HDA drivers + Nahimic 2]

Blame MSI the motherboard maker for "stripping" or taking out the EQ from the Realtek audio control uwp app in recent versions of the UAD drivers. some users in the MSI forum had already complained about that in some of these threads:
https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=314151.0
(especially the recent comment here):
https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=274037.50

the EQ options are only available for the B350 gaming pro carbon thru the Nahimic 2 desktop app AND using a non-UAD based Realtek audio FF03 audio driver, and EQ is not provided by the Realtek HD Audio Manager tool.

you have to use a very old driver version of the Realtek HDA audio drivers (to actually get EQ options in the Realtek audio control panel and avoid using UAD drivers entirely), RazvanelTM. again, blame goes to MSI for not allowing the EQ options like I have here in the Realtek audio console [w/out any OEM customization]

Don't think it's just MSI. I've switched back and forth from HDA and UAD drivers on two different ASRock boards and neither get all the basic options (without OEM customization) HDA drivers (Realtek HD Audio Manager) provided. That includes loudness control, EQ, environment, sound effects, etc. Doesn't matter if I use the older ASRock UAD drivers, Microsoft or latest generic UAD drivers. Luckily, my board supports Cinema 5 from Creative. I can either use the older ASRock drivers (FF10) and be stuck with a older Realtek Console or use Geniric UAD and the puresoftapps APO to get the newer Realtek Console and Cinema 5. Honestly, it seems like the whole UAD crossover from HDA is still in "Beta".
Last edit: 10 months 12 hours ago by MyShoesHurt.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #1990 by kertel1991

pal1000 wrote: Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8765.1
The official installer is included. If you prefer it over my custom made open-source installer, move Win64 folder inside Official-Setup folder and run setup.exe as admin from there.

Chrome say the file might be dangerous.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago #1991 by pal1000

kertel1991 wrote:

pal1000 wrote: Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8765.1

Chrome say the file might be dangerous.

I have no idea why it does that. I haven't put anything out of ordinary in the package.

More
9 months 4 weeks ago - 9 months 4 weeks ago #1993 by Jace89
i was wondering if you guys have access to Realtek ftp server, so I can get the updated uad
audio drivers for my Acer PC.

Please and thank you
Last edit: 9 months 4 weeks ago by Jace89.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds