Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 5 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
1 year 4 months ago #107 by erpster96
thanks ex58.

I installed the 8491 UAD Gigabyte audio driver and the Realtek "environment" and EQ options are gone from the Realtek audio console app (I had RtkUWP version 1.1.125.0). so I reverted back to the previous UAD driver (8485) on the Gigabyte board and the Realtek environment and equalizer sound effect options have been restored in the Realtek audio console app.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightmirrors

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 4 months ago #109 by lightmirrors

ex58 wrote: Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.1.8491 WHQL

OEM drivers only (UAD)

MSI (Nahimic)
MSI (Creative)
MSI (RTK)
Asus
Gigabyte
Samsung
NEC
Panasonic
Dell (Nahimic)

Win 10 x64
PackageVersion = PG467
DriverVer=07/17/2018, 6.0.1.8491

Well I downloaded the ASUS pack, installed the Nahimic drivers. Strangely Sonic Radar 3 and Sonic Studio 3 would not run, told me I need to install the audio driver first LOL Yet Device Manager showed it was active. Unclear why so reverted back to 8485 FF03

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu

More
More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #114 by alanfox2000
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by alanfox2000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightmirrors, moszter

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #115 by erpster96

lightmirrors wrote:
Well I downloaded the ASUS pack, installed the Nahimic drivers. Strangely Sonic Radar 3 and Sonic Studio 3 would not run, told me I need to install the audio driver first LOL Yet Device Manager showed it was active. Unclear why so reverted back to 8485 FF03

not a good choice, lightmirrors. the ASUS 8491 UAD driver is NOT compatible with your ASUS B350-F board - only some new ASUS boards (the B360 series, Z370 series or boards using 8th generation Intel CPUs) or recent ASUS laptops made in late 2017 or 2018 can use the ASUS 8491 UAD driver.

get the recent 8491 FF03 (non-UAD) driver pack instead which came days after the 8491 UAD drivers came out. never use any UAD driver on your ASUS board because the Sonic apps won't work with UAD drivers. Sonic Radar & Sonic Studio require the traditional HDA (non-UAD) drivers.
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightmirrors

More
1 year 4 months ago - 1 year 4 months ago #116 by lightmirrors

erpster96 wrote:

lightmirrors wrote:

not a good choice, lightmirrors. the ASUS 8491 UAD driver is NOT compatible with your ASUS B350-F board - only some new ASUS boards (the B360 series, Z370 series or boards using 8th generation Intel CPUs) or recent ASUS laptops made in late 2017 or 2018 can use the ASUS 8491 UAD driver.

get the recent 8491 FF03 (non-UAD) driver pack instead which came days after the 8491 UAD drivers came out. never use any UAD driver on your ASUS board because the Sonic apps won't work with UAD drivers. Sonic Radar & Sonic Studio require the traditional HDA (non-UAD) drivers.

Thank you! Yes I saw that and did as you suggested, it works now. Very good to know this info!

"One man in the right place at the right time can change the course of history." Sun Tzu
Last edit: 1 year 4 months ago by lightmirrors.

Time to create page: 0.197 seconds