Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 241 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
4 days 19 hours ago #4127 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.9042.1
Due to Realtek not providing regular updates to HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest generic WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8924.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRTU.CAT, HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or equivalents) new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported and those introduced since 6.0.8925.1 are completely unsupported.

This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio UWP app. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Control 1.19.234.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 days 23 hours ago #4129 by mooms
Hi Guys,

I'm currently using 8967_FF03 on my ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, and they works fine, should I use a newer version ?

Also, I'm not sure if I should use FF00 or FF03.

Salut à tous,

J'utilise les 8967_FF03 sur ma ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, et ils fonctionnent bien, devrais-je utiliser une version plus récente ?

Aussi, je ne suis pas sûr si je devrais utilsier les FF00 ou les FF03.

More
2 days 21 hours ago #4130 by erpster96

mooms wrote: Hi Guys,

I'm currently using 8967_FF03 on my ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming, and they works fine, should I use a newer version ?

Also, I'm not sure if I should use FF00 or FF03.

ask MoKiChU in the ASUS ROG forums, mooms. he's the best person to answer this question. you may also want to post your question in this ASUS Rog forum thread on Realtek HDA drivers .

----

for all others

v6.0.9013.1 and v6.0.9018.1 UAD All OEM drivers from MS Update Catalog (both posted 10/17/2020)

Time to create page: 0.257 seconds