Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 3 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
11 months 6 days ago - 11 months 6 days ago #85 by Le Grec
Guys, please help me. I use a motherboard Z97 G45 Gaming and I'd like the use the UAD drivers with as much crap included as possible. I mean even if I had an ASUS M/B I would't like Maxxaudio, Nahimic or whatever ASUS supports. So... For my M/B which package do I download? Of course I'm talking for the latest version 6.0.1.8480.

Thank you in advance, mates!
Last edit: 11 months 6 days ago by Le Grec.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 5 days ago - 11 months 5 days ago #90 by erpster96

Le Grec wrote: Guys, please help me. I use a motherboard Z97 G45 Gaming and I'd like the use the UAD drivers with as much crap included as possible. I mean even if I had an ASUS M/B I would't like Maxxaudio, Nahimic or whatever ASUS supports. So... For my M/B which package do I download? Of course I'm talking for the latest version 6.0.1.8480.

Thank you in advance, mates!

sorry Le Grec. your MSI Z97 G45 gaming board can not use the newer UAD drivers because they are designed for MSI boards & laptops made in 2017 & later.
the hardware device ID of the Realtek audio chipset for the Z97 G45 board may not be listed in the 8480 UAD driver.

you will need to use the traditional HDA (non-UAD) drivers instead - for the Z97 G45 gaming board, get the 8480 FF10 pack, which has Creative integration > {download here} . Also that board supports Creative Sound Blaster Cinema (1st version) but to make Creative SBCinema work under Windows 10, see this MSI forum topic .

ektorasdj wrote: I have tried the driver + thx studio pro app but it doesnt make any difference.Probably because of the compability with windows 10(as you said).I have read somewhere that with old drivers it might work but i am too bored to try that.
Thank you so much for your time and the information you provided !!

you're welcome ektorasdj. though you may want to consider getting a new MSI board, replacing the Z77A-G45 as that board is several years old and not getting any more updates from MSI. plus newer MSI boards are fully Windows 10 compatible.
Last edit: 11 months 5 days ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ektorasdj

More
11 months 5 days ago - 11 months 5 days ago #91 by ektorasdj
Thank you for your suggestion, i am planning an upgrade in the near future so yeah everything will be ok!1245

Update:
I manage to get thx studio pro to work with something called equalizer apo. After i installed this program it took over realtek control panel sound enchantments
and after that for some reason the thx studio pro started to work. So something about the realtek control panel and windows sound enchantments getting in the way of thx studio pro i suppose?(the sound enchantments tabs disappeared from both realtek panel and windows)
Anyway i just wanted to write my workaround for anyone interested.
Last edit: 11 months 5 days ago by ektorasdj.

More
11 months 4 days ago - 11 months 4 days ago #92 by Le Grec
erperster96, thank you, but what you mean my M/B cannot use UAD drivers? I've been using UAD drivers ever since first came out and they're working great.

Also, I don't care at all on my Win 10x x64 1803 about Creative's Cinema bullcrap stuff. As I said above, that's the reason I'd like UAD drivers in order to avoid everything unnecessary I never ever used.

Just did a clean installation of Windows 1803 ( because I bought a GTX1060 6GB the previous week ) with all the latest drivers for everything and my system is as stable as Φuck. Only my Realtek Chipset ( ALC 1150 ) is disabled because my speakers burnt. Monday will come the new ones and that's why I'm asking to know the best driver with less crap inside to install 'em. 180 euros for just 2 speakers I think at least deserve good treatment.

P.S. What if I keep choosing one random ( but latest ) UAD package like I was doing so far?
Last edit: 11 months 4 days ago by Le Grec.

More
11 months 3 days ago - 11 months 3 days ago #93 by erpster96

Le Grec wrote: erperster96, thank you, but what you mean my M/B cannot use UAD drivers? I've been using UAD drivers ever since first came out and they're working great.

what is the hardware ID number of the Realtek ALC1150 audio device on the MSI Z97 G45 board, Le Grec?
originally MSI does not list any Realtek UAD drivers for the Z97 G45 board and only the HDA drivers on the MSI support site.

perhaps the specific hardware ID number of the Realtek audio device on your board might be listed in the UAD drivers and not just the traditional HDA drivers.

that was the case of the Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 R2 motherboard (made late 2017) that I ordered a few months ago that used Realtek ALC892 audio chipset with hardware ID number "HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_0892&SUBSYS_1458A192" which is qualified to use the newer UAD drivers and not just the classic HDA drivers. that hardware ID was listed in the HDXGigabyte.INF file of the UAD driver and also listed in the HDXRtGi.INF file of the classic HDA driver as well.

ektorasdj wrote: Thank you for your suggestion, i am planning an upgrade in the near future so yeah everything will be ok!1245

Update:
I manage to get thx studio pro to work with something called equalizer apo. After i installed this program it took over realtek control panel sound enchantments
and after that for some reason the thx studio pro started to work. So something about the realtek control panel and windows sound enchantments getting in the way of thx studio pro i suppose?(the sound enchantments tabs disappeared from both realtek panel and windows)
Anyway i just wanted to write my workaround for anyone interested.

ok. just wondering what is the hardware ID number of the Realtek audio chip on the Z77A-G45 board, ektorasdj?

maybe get an MSI Z370/H370/B360 board perhaps.
actually it is installing either Creative THX Trustudio Pro or SoundBlaster X-FI MB2 that removes the Realtek "Sound Effects" control panel options which I have confirmed myself when I installed either X-FI MB2 or THX Trustudio Pro on my relative's Dell Inspiron 580 computer; only way to get them back is to delete a certain registry key in the Registry editor (regedit.exe) that blocked access to them (send me a PM on how to do this).

Edit 7/16 - 8485 UAD & HDA drivers recently came out; see ex58's post below for details
Last edit: 11 months 3 days ago by erpster96.

More
11 months 3 days ago - 11 months 3 days ago #94 by ex58
Last edit: 11 months 3 days ago by ex58.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lightmirrors, akks1981, moszter, DooGie, IntelliMoo

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds