Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 198 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3064 by Erbse
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, duttyend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 2 weeks ago - 6 months 1 week ago #3065 by erpster96

audiofeel wrote: I managed to download from github 6.0.8895.1 for the MSI without Nahimic.
with Nacimic, the driver does not get up as needed, the control panel from the store is silent.
OK we'll wait

I kinda take back about posting 8899 UAD MSI RTK, audiofeel.

MSI is supposed to have the 6.0.8911.1 UAD RTK driver (w/out Nahimic) on their web site on 4/10/2020 but the zip package is still 8858.
I'll wait a few more days until MSI actually posts 8911 uad msi rtk on their web site

Edit - I think your MSI board needs the HDX_MsiExt_RTK.inf extension INF file (not the HDX_MsiExt_AVO_RTK.inf file) to have the other Realtek software components (SWC) registered and allow downloading the Realtek Audio Console uwp app from the MS store.

Edit2 - for others using HDA (non-DCH / non-UAD) drivers, v6.0.8899.1 (older version) HDA FF00 64bit is available from MS Update ( 146.6Mb cab download )
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: duttyend

More
6 months 2 weeks ago #3066 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8918.1 and 6.0.8918.1-2
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8899.1 and 6.0.8904.1 respectively) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or a renamed copy it), new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported .

This is a re-release of 6.0.8918.1 with WHQL base codec component 6.0.8904.1 from Microsoft Update catalog.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, duttyend, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus, Vonray1911

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #3071 by viperz
  • not until recently i believe the UAD driver, however, i found that MS certified UAD driver is quite stable in term of performance + stability
  • 2. tried both version of drivers and found that 8907.1 comes out with superb sound on generic hardware initially but dropped dramatically afterward with some parts missing in the realtek control panel... possible someone trying to develop this 8907.1 driver to make it work perfect on generic hardware , tqvm

Erbse wrote: New MS UAD drivers:

Generic: www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.8904.1
Non-generic: www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=6.0.8907.1

Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by viperz.

More
6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #3072 by audiofeel
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by audiofeel.

More
6 months 1 week ago #3073 by viperz

audiofeel wrote: Realtek HD Universal Driver 6.0.8911.1 MSI

as i said, tried but nothing special .. still 8907.1 driver is the most superb sound , but can lead to some things missing in the control panel. the combination development of 8904.1 driver and 8907.1 maybe can lead some ways out for generic realtek hda hardware !

Time to create page: 0.292 seconds