Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 190 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
6 months 2 days ago - 6 months 22 hours ago #2958 by erpster96

SesioN wrote:
I've seen his response. I have tried pretty much all drivers that I cloud find. Including pal1000/Realtek-UAD-generic.

All the drivers lead either to:

A) Legacy Realtek (Msi-Branded) Audio Console with Effects blocked (As shown in the posted Screenshot) and everything else available and working (HDA)

or

B) Modern Windows-App Audio Console but no eq or effects, as I am expected to use that crap Nahimic. Thanks MSI. (UAD)

If someone figures out a way, especially for the latest HDA driver, I'd gladly donate via pp :)

maybe try an old legacy HDA driver like 8302 or 8308 on there.

or ask this guy from Ten forums .

the problem with that is that Win10 may overwrite an old driver with a new one so disable automatic driver updates with windows update minitool (WUMT) or Wumgr. before installing an old HDA (nonUAD) driver like 8302 or 8308, use DriverStore Explorer (RAPR) to remove any UAD drivers you had installed (including any leftover A-volute Nahimic software components), reboot and then try to install an old HDA driver.

it really sucks that the Realtek EQ/environment options are unavailable, especially for many MSI gaming boards that come with Nahimic. non-gaming MSI boards like Z390-A Pro , don't come with Nahimic and may have Realtek EQ options shown in the Realtek Audio Console app.
Last edit: 6 months 22 hours ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: duttyend

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 months 1 day ago - 6 months 1 day ago #2963 by admin

Realtek High Definition Audio (HDA) R2.8x (8881.1) WHQL

Pour Windows 2000/Xp/7/8/10 32/64bits

Fonctionne parfaitement sur ma Asrock Z390 Taichi ultimate

www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...unc=fileinfo&id=4338

Asrock Z390 Ultimate, Intel i5 (9600KF), 16Go Corsair RVB, SSD970, SSD960/860/850, nVidia GeForce GTX960, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium, Clavier Corsair RVB, Souris Asus Gladius II RGB, Grand tour Enermax RGB , Tapis RGB corsair, Router RT2600, Free Fibre 1Gbs (Cat 7&8)
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 1 day ago by admin.

More
6 months 1 day ago #2964 by erpster96
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, duttyend

More
6 months 21 hours ago - 6 months 21 hours ago #2967 by boe323
Completly remove the drivers and install generic uad realtek, then install the component extension for realtek audio. reinstall the components manually and dont install the control panel ms store. find a generic realtek audio control panel that states realtek audio and not just hp or msi, install the appx manually. Dont install any realtek audio with nahimic extension untill the control panel is working, then you can install the nahimic extension. Ive exact same issue as you but mines creative soundblaster, i dont get the realtek control panel if i use the correct install method. You may have to copy paste the uwp extension service and possibly the other components into correct system32 or syswow64 folders and then reinstall manually if the uwp service insnt showing in services.
Last edit: 6 months 21 hours ago by boe323.

More
6 months 7 hours ago #2970 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8911.1 - 6.0.8911.1-3
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8881.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or a renamed copy it), new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported .

This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio UWP app. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Control 1.9.215.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.

6.0.8911.1-2 is a re-release of 6.0.8911.1 with WHQL base codec component 6.0.8885.1 from Microsoft Update catalog .

6.0.8911.1-3 is a re-release of 6.0.8911.1 with WHQL base codec component 6.0.8890.1 from Microsoft Update catalog .
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, DooGie, duttyend, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus, Vonray1911

More
5 months 4 weeks ago #2975 by boboman
Hello everybody,

I want to know if somebody still have this file and can share it please.

Thanks in advance.

erpster96 wrote:
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8821.1 WHQL (Dell specific Realtek HDA + Intel HDA SST + Maxxaudio) [thx to alanfox2000 for getting this]

8821_PG474_BC_SST4001.01_Waves2.7.12253.1_2.214_WHQL_MUP.zip

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds