Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 187 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
7 months 1 week ago #2928 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8911.1 and 6.0.8911.1-2
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8881.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or a renamed copy it), new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are at most partially supported .

This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio UWP app. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Control 1.9.215.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.

6.0.8911.1-2 is a re-release of 6.0.8911.1 with WHQL base codec component 6.0.8885.1 from Microsoft Update catalog .
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus, Vonray1911

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 1 week ago #2929 by pal1000
@winPro please create an issue report here .
Make sure you add the contents of Command Prompt when running setup to it. If setup loops infinitely just press CTRL+C to breakout so you can copy contents.

More
7 months 1 week ago #2931 by SM-003

winPro wrote: Как установить драйвер?кто поможет

english pls.

More
7 months 1 week ago - 7 months 1 week ago #2932 by erpster96
Realtek UAD MSI 6.0.8904.1 + Nahimic 1.6.3 SWC component driver from Nahimic Support

for modern MSI boards & laptops with Nahimic 3 support only
Last edit: 7 months 1 week ago by erpster96.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vonray1911, winPro

More
7 months 6 days ago - 7 months 6 days ago #2934 by SesioN
Hello everyone,

i've got a MSI Mainboard with the following chipset:
ALC1220P-VB2 Codec
HDAUDIOFUNC_01&VEN_10EC&DEV_1168&SUBSYS_1462CB17&REV_1001

Sadly, no matter which drivers I install it does try to force me to use Nahimic for any effects. However Nahimic is not an option, as it doesn't offer any equalizer.

The Realtek Audio Manager looks like this:
i.imgur.com/LJqTyX0.png

I really want the Realtek sound effects enabled.

Does anyone have a clue how to get it working? Thanks in advance!
Last edit: 7 months 6 days ago by SesioN.

More
7 months 6 days ago #2935 by djmevans
I've been in an endless loop with driver issues and have leveraged your amazing thread countless times in my battle. By sheer luck, I had cloned @alanfox2000's repository right before the DMCA takedown. Unfortunately, that clone didn't include the Wiki.

Questions:

- Does in any way help anyone at all? If so, I'll upload it for wherever you would like.
- Is there any way I can access the Wiki page even if through a cache for it? The best I was able to find was webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=...al-audio-driver/wiki
- This is more of a subjective question, but if they are willing to do a DMCA takedown on a GitHub for their drivers because so many people have issues with them, wouldn't that tell them they need to provide better access to their drivers?

Time to create page: 1.026 seconds