Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 170 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
7 months 1 day ago - 7 months 1 day ago #2699 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8880.1
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8856.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Setup improvements:
- fixed waits failing under certain conditions since the migration from ping to choice;
- better warn that Realtek Audio Control app may not work if an OEM specific Realtek UAD service is still running;
- fixed a false positive when checking if an OEM specific Realtek UAD service is still running that can happen on certain non-English Windows locales.
Last edit: 7 months 1 day ago by pal1000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Vonray1911

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 months 9 hours ago - 7 months 9 hours ago #2706 by erpster96
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8876.1 - UAD Gigabyte Version
DriverVer=01/09/2020, 6.0.8876.1
Note: for recent Gigabyte boards & laptops with Realtek HD audio hardware only

( Google Drive ) ( Mediafire )

----

chropy wrote: My motherboard is ASUS TUF B450 PLUS GAMING
MY AUDIO CODEC IS: Realtek® ALC887-VD2
I need up to date driver (HDA)
I want a special driver for my motherboard model.

ask MoKiChU in the MDL forums on what Realtek audio driver to use on your Tuf B450 Plus gaming board.
Last edit: 7 months 9 hours ago by erpster96.

More
7 months 4 hours ago #2709 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8881.1
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8856.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version and perform appropriate patching.

Setup improvements:
- support removal of OEM specific Realtek UAD service.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus, Vonray1911

More
6 months 4 weeks ago - 6 months 3 weeks ago #2714 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8882.1

Due to absence of valid and updated copies of HDXRT.inf, HDXRTSST.inf and HDX_GenericExt_RTK.inf (or a renamed copy it), new hardware IDs introduced since 6.0.8825.1 are not supported.

This release comes with an update for Realtek Audio UWP app. Open Windows Store and do a check for updates to get Realtek Audio Control 1.9.211.0 right away or wait for Windows store to pull it.

Setup improvements:
- Support removal of OEM specific Realtek UAD service usermode startup entry.
Last edit: 6 months 3 weeks ago by pal1000.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

More
6 months 4 weeks ago - 6 months 4 weeks ago #2716 by rakantoh
Hi all.
I know that this problem many other users have it, but in my case i can´t been fixed.
i use a 5.1 system sound in my pc, if i install any version of the realtek drivers in windows 7, the system sound works fine and the 5.1 channels works fine (two fronts green jack, center/sw orange jack, two rears black jack), but in windows 10, when i install any version of realtek drivers, in 5.1 the driver configures 5.1 with side channels, not rear channels (front green jack, center/sw orange jack, side gray jack), and if i configure cuadraphonic or 7.1, the rear channel works normal, but in 5.1 the rear channel is changed by side channel.
The "solution" of modify some regs in registry not works for me.
This problem apparently only appear with realtek sound cards, because with other sound card (Asus phoebus), i could configure 5.1 and work with rear channel normally.
Someone will have the solution for this problem? Many thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by rakantoh.

More
6 months 4 weeks ago #2717 by ex58
Realtek HD Audio Driver 6.0.8881.1 WHQL

8881_FF00

Win 7, 10 RS3 RS4 RS5 19H1 x32/64
PackageVersion = PG475
DriverVer=01/14/2020, 6.0.8881.1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ataemonus, Vonray1911

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds