Station-Drivers - Intel Chipset Device Software Version 10.1.1.45 WHQL (Update) - Page 5 - STATION-DRIVERS

Intel Chipset Device Software Version 10.1.1.45 WHQL (Update)

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #3103 by Fernando
@SM-003:

SM-003 wrote:

Fernando wrote: @SM-003:
Did the corrected link help you? Is the AIO Intel Chipset Device INF Files Set useful for you?

No.

Thanks for the clear answer!

MB: ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Prof. Gaming i7, CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K, Disk Drives: 250 GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD + 1 TB Samsung 850 EVO SATA SSD, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 530, OS: Win10 Pro x64

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #3104 by SM-003

SM-003 wrote:

Did the corrected link help you? Is the AIO Intel Chipset Device INF Files Set useful for you?

No.

Thanks for the clear answer!

I've downloaded that package & will try & install that when I'll be installing Win10 OS freshly after a fresh format in any of my systems. Being an old member (of your forum), I can remember that your old AIO installer used to be working fine till 2017/2018 then something have changed (can't remember what exactly) & your AIO installer stopped working properly (at least in my cases).

More
2 months 3 weeks ago - 2 months 3 weeks ago #3106 by Fernando
@SM-003:
The Intel Chipset INF files AIO package I am offering >here< doesn't contain an installer (to avoid the installation of unneeded/unusable bloatware).
So the installation of the missing or outdated Intel Chipset Device INF files has to be done manually from within the Device Manager, but this is very easy:
  1. Right click onto any yellow flagged device and choose the options "Update driver software" > "Browse my computer..."
  2. Browse to the unzipped AIO package and hit onto the "Continue" button.
Provided, that the related (yellow flagged) device is an Intel Chipset one, the latest matching driver will be found and installed automaticly. If there are more than 1 device with a missing driver, you can continue with point 2.
This procedure works with all Intel chipset systems from 6-Series up.

MB: ASRock Fatal1ty Z170 Prof. Gaming i7, CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K, Disk Drives: 250 GB Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD + 1 TB Samsung 850 EVO SATA SSD, Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 530, OS: Win10 Pro x64
Last edit: 2 months 3 weeks ago by Fernando.

More
2 months 3 weeks ago #3107 by SM-003

The Intel Chipset INF files AIO package I am offering >here< doesn't contain an installer (to avoid the installation of unneeded/unusable bloatware).
So the installation of the missing or outdated Intel Chipset Device INF files has to be done manually from within the Device Manager, but this is very easy:

1. Right click onto any yellow flagged device and choose the options "Update driver software" > "Browse my computer..."
  2. Browse to the unzipped AIO package and hit onto the "Continue" button.
Provided, that the related (yellow flagged) device is an Intel Chipset one, the latest matching driver will be found and installed automaticly. If there are more than 1 device with a missing driver, you can continue with point 2.
This procedure works with all Intel chipset systems from 6-Series up.

I know that INF seeded advanced driver installation process, still, & I do that after every clean installation as per the Generation mae INF file for each CPU, yet, thanks for your concern.

Time to create page: 0.123 seconds