Station-Drivers - Need HP Mobile Data & HP Wireless Button Drivers - Page 3 - STATION-DRIVERS

Need HP Mobile Data & HP Wireless Button Drivers

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #2151 by SM-003

Blackra1n wrote: HP Wireless Button Driver 2.1.11.1

DriverVer = 07/29/2019,2.1.11.1

download

Thanks, that worked.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 5 days ago - 4 months 5 days ago #2261 by SM-003
Can anyone share the latest HP Mobile Data Protection Sensor [3D Driver Guard] 7.0.9.1 download link? Tried & searched all over the internet and only found this v7.0.8.1 in here which can't be downloaded separately/individually.
Last edit: 4 months 5 days ago by SM-003.

More
4 months 4 days ago #2262 by SamLab
there is a direct link to the driver under the button Download ZIP: dl.drp.su/driverpacks/repack/Vendor/HP/F...0x64-7.0.8.1-drp.zip

More
4 months 4 days ago #2263 by SM-003

SamLab wrote: there is a direct link to the driver under the button Download ZIP: dl.drp.su/driverpacks/repack/Vendor/HP/F...0x64-7.0.8.1-drp.zip

Oh, silly me, I missed that. Thanks. I'll try that out shortly, BTW, if anyone found the latest i.e.7.0.9.1 then let me know.

More
2 months 1 week ago #2465 by SM-003

SM-003 wrote:

SamLab wrote: there is a direct link to the driver under the button Download ZIP: dl.drp.su/driverpacks/repack/Vendor/HP/F...0x64-7.0.8.1-drp.zip

Oh, silly me, I missed that. Thanks. I'll try that out shortly, BTW, if anyone found the latest i.e.7.0.9.1 then let me know.

anyone? 7.0.9.1 link?

More
2 months 1 week ago #2466 by Tom
Following this discussion it looks like Microsoft pushes the update.
Searching MS Catalog, it only downloads the 32-bit driver, so maybe you can update by the device manager and MS gives the 64-bit driver.

Cheers
Tom

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds