Station-Drivers - Rapid Storage OROM Update on bios for Z390 chipset ? - STATION-DRIVERS

Rapid Storage OROM Update on bios for Z390 chipset ?

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 semaine 3 jours - il y a 1 semaine 2 jours #914 par Fraizer
Hello all & Bonjour a tous :)

i have few questions about the Intel Rapide Storage in raid and the OROM update and integration bios.

i have the Asus Maximus XI Extreme (intel chipset Z390) and i will install on my system only 2 NVMe (2x Samsung 970 Pro of 1GB). i will not use an normal hard drive or ssd on this system.

1- is here a benefict to install those 2 NVMe in raid 0 ? (i even dont know if we can lol (i was on my very old motherboard 2 normal ssd in raid 0)).

2- do i need to use the Intel rapide storage for those NVMe in Raid 0 ?

3- if yes can you please tell me how i can Update the OROM ? is always like in past ? mean we have to update this orom rapid storage by making modification on each new motherboard bios ? and using to uppload this bios with only the usb en flashback procedure ?

4- if answer of the question 3 is Yes, can please tell me how to do that ? in past it was a tutorial but i never succed to do it then i was asking an person you know who was making those upsade for us, but he stop doing that since this old time.. :(
Dernière édition: il y a 1 semaine 2 jours par admin.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 semaine 2 jours #917 par Pacman
I have never set up RAID on NVMe SSD's myself, only SATA, but as far as i know:

1. there is a benefit, you will get some performance boost in most situations.
2. yes
3. you can update the OROM, for OS in legacy mode, or the EFI RaidDriver for OS in UEFI mode.
4. a great place for learning how to update the BIOS is win-raid.com

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 semaine 2 jours #926 par Fraizer
Hello dear Pacman :)

3- i dont answer the number 3. can i have pelase more details about the difference and step ?

4- yes i was on past on fernado steps about that but i realy understood nothing then i met garyfox on overcloker groups and he was making everytimes updates for each bios version for evey body who asked

Temps de génération de la page : 0.254 secondes