Station-Drivers - DUMo - Drivers Update Monitor - Page 7 - STATION-DRIVERS

DUMo - Drivers Update Monitor

More
1 month 3 weeks ago - 1 month 3 weeks ago #4058 by SM-003

Kyle_Katarn wrote: SM-003 : Dark mode is now available in DUMo too.

Hi Kyle, Thanks for the new version with dark mode support, I've posted (reported) here about several bug/issue/error about Dumo incorrect driver version reporting, thought to email you too about that but since you never reverted (till today) on my those earlier messages & posts over here so I didn't do that (mail), now that today you've released the new version so am asking you, if you're okay to take suggestion & bug report then where should I/we do that? I mean what's the best way to grab your attention ASAP? Email or any other way, let me know.

Suggestion about the dark mode: As I reported earlier here, the dark mode is still somehow inconsistently implemented in terms of design, still too much white portion scattered around the app as I mentioned earlier with a screenshot, & it seems the latest Dumo dark mode been implemented on the same way, & you didn't consider my suggestion in this matter. I'd like to know your thought about this.

For Reference, attaching the (earlier) SS once again here

& just to give you a perspective & example, here's how it should've been implemented like IDM (the dev did in IDM)

New Sugeestion: Like Sumo, we need this 'Hide This Windows' option too in Dumo while closing the app.

Attachments:
Last edit: 1 month 3 weeks ago by SM-003.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyle_Katarn

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #4091 by ricktendo
Feature Request:

Have the "Driver Update" and the "Software Update" button launch the app if installed (instead of the website,) if not installed then it will launch the web link to download/install.
Last edit: 1 month 2 weeks ago by ricktendo.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kyle_Katarn

More
4 weeks 10 hours ago #4197 by Kyle_Katarn
For SUMo it's already possible to launch the app (right click > Run)

More
3 weeks 3 days ago #4207 by Sebastian DI
DUMo, LOL.

More
1 week 12 hours ago #4248 by MrPepka
DUMo found me an AMD Special Tools driver update (1.7.16.218), but I can't find this driver anywhere on the internet. Any of you have this driver and could send it to me?

More
5 days 10 hours ago #4253 by MrPepka
If someone was looking for this driver, here is the link - www.drvhub.net/devices/chipsets/amd/special-tools#

Time to create page: 0.303 seconds