Station-Drivers - Help! Looking for Bios for ASROCK H67DE - Page 2 - STATION-DRIVERS

Help! Looking for Bios for ASROCK H67DE

Plus d'informations
il y a 2 mois 1 semaine #2229 par vanquish
acartjr88,

I finally managed to get my hands on the ver 2.09 bios. I first flashed to your Ver 1.2, then reboot PC. Go into bios and flashed 2.09. Seems to work fine. I will later reformat and clean install windows 10 just to make sure.

PM me if you are still looking for it.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #2327 par edeltaspin
Hey Vanquish, can't believe I was able to find this thread on Google. I'm in the same situation; can you help me out and get me the updated bios? I'm trying to install a video card (gtx 1660), and I'm freezing on boot, which probably means the BIOS isn't adequately updated for the new graphics card. I'll PM you!

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 2 semaines #2328 par edeltaspin
It seems that there is a nice Japanese fellow who has the drivers; he goes by the name Sheep Marshmallow! I got the drives. Maybe they can help someone someday. I'll attach them via Dropbox.

www.dropbox.com/s/qe0m3rie8jnr4f0/H67DE209Y.zip?dl=0

this is the new 2.09 drivers, courtesy of Sheep Marshmallow. If he would like me to take them down, I will immediately. He is a hero.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 mois 1 semaine #2330 par winPro

edeltaspin écrit: Hey Vanquish, can't believe I was able to find this thread on Google. I'm in the same situation; can you help me out and get me the updated bios? I'm trying to install a video card (gtx 1660), and I'm freezing on boot, which probably means the BIOS isn't adequately updated for the new graphics card. I'll PM you!

зачем тебе биос обновлять карты,ставишь в пк и драйвера с оф сайта и все

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 semaines 2 jours #2402 par acartjr88
vanquish and edeltaspin, thank you so much, I just updated my bios to 2.09 ,I really appreciate it, thanks a lot guys, do you happen to know the supported Processors for our MB, been looking to upgrade either to an i5 3470 or 3550, just need confirmation before I buy it.

Plus d'informations
il y a 3 semaines 1 jour #2406 par SevenOptimus

acartjr88 écrit: vanquish and edeltaspin, thank you so much, I just updated my bios to 2.09 ,I really appreciate it, thanks a lot guys, do you happen to know the supported Processors for our MB, been looking to upgrade either to an i5 3470 or 3550, just need confirmation before I buy it.

According to the manual, it "supports 2nd Generation Intel® Core i7 / i5 / i3 in LGA1155 Package".

Temps de génération de la page : 0.226 secondes