Station-Drivers - Windows 10 v1903 RTM aka MAY 2019 Update - Page 2 - STATION-DRIVERS

Windows 10 v1903 RTM aka MAY 2019 Update

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1541 by SM-003

ex58 wrote: New links...as OP link didn't work...

archive.org/download/Win_1903/
pastebin.com/raw/qqZizpm7

Edit:
"Beta" version..haha...thats good....

You shared some other links that's fine but "OP link didn't work' really? did you even check before posting
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1542 by Dynastar
Btw, wrong topic guys...or wrong section about this topic in this forum.

in New bios, firmwares ? Does not match anymore so.

Take care, please, to avoid possible confusion in all different topics available in this forum.

I don't blame you, just an advice so.

Thank you for your understanding

Regards

Certified IT / Donator / Staff member / Global moderator / Advisor / Fibered @ 1 Gb/s Max

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #1544 by SM-003

Dynastar wrote: Btw, wrong topic guys...or wrong section about this topic in this forum.

in New bios, firmwares ? Does not match anymore so.

Take care, please, to avoid possible confusion in all different topics available in this forum.

I don't blame you, just an advice so.

Thank you for your understanding

Regards

@Dynastar
I tried to find the appropriate category before posting but didn't find in anything suitable hence choose this, take a look

Attachments:
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by SM-003.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago - 4 months 3 weeks ago #1545 by Dynastar
Yeah, i know that. Copy !
I already noticed this abnomaly since quite a long time now.
That's the problem in this forum.
I would recommend and ask to admin to fix that and create more topics to permit better choice regarding the best matching topic to avoid this specific kind of problem so.
Agree.
Regards

Certified IT / Donator / Staff member / Global moderator / Advisor / Fibered @ 1 Gb/s Max
Last edit: 4 months 3 weeks ago by Dynastar.

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1558 by ex58
UPDATE 4/26: We have released Build 18362.86 (KB4497093) for Windows Insiders who are currently on the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. This Cumulative Update includes the following fixes:

This Cumulative Update includes the fix for Windows Insiders in the Fast ring who were unable to update to the latest 20H1 build from Build 18362.53.
We have made general improvements for users in Japan or use the OS in Japanese including fixes for the Japanese IME and fixes for date and time issues.
We fixed an issue where UWP VPN plugin apps might not be able to properly send packets through an established VPN tunnel on an IPv6 only network.
We fixed the issue causing updating to Build 18362 to fail to install with an 0x80242016 error.

mega.nz/#F!qJklmAgS!ofkBvsh5x6h02ys5d2_gUg

More
4 months 3 weeks ago #1559 by SM-003

Dynastar wrote: Yeah, i know that. Copy !
I already noticed this abnomaly since quite a long time now.
That's the problem in this forum.
I would recommend and ask to admin to fix that and create more topics to permit better choice regarding the best matching topic to avoid this specific kind of problem so.
Agree.
Regards

Being a MOD, I believe, you could do that better than me or any other average members

Time to create page: 0.440 seconds