Station-Drivers - VL715MPTool - STATION-DRIVERS

VL715MPTool

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #1173 par zaltys
VL715MPToola été créé parzaltys
I have an Orico USB-C SATA enclosure with VL715 chip - just like that reviewed here:
www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...3&Itemid=170&lang=en

Does anyone know how to get the firmware update and configuration utility (VL715MPTool) to work?

www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...elect&id=540&lang=en

I've unticked FW Download Disable. When I go to upgrade or change configuration using "Auto Run" it justs fails immediately.

In settings you can specify a log file. It always has "Status=Error: Check FW CRC Protect Fail" in it.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #1174 par admin
Réponse paradmin sur le sujet VL715MPTool
Hello,
which version do you have via the utility?
it is possible that it is not compatible for your case if the series of the firmware does not correspond

Asrock Z270 Professional, i7 (6700K), 16Go Corsair, SSD960, SSD860/850/840, nVidia GeForce GTX960, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium, Clavier Gskill RVB, Souris Asus Gladius II RGB, Grand tour Enermax Storm, Tapis RGB corsair, Router RT2600 & RT1900, Free Fibre 1Gbs

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #1176 par zaltys
Réponse parzaltys sur le sujet VL715MPTool
VL715MPTool itself is V5.0.8.4_tmp2.

The tool reads the firmware installed on the drive as 5.0.47.0. I want to install 5.0.51.0.

Can't install either of those versions downloaded from station-drivers. Even just the ability to change the configuration would be good.

If I go into Settings and try to "Backup FW" (presumably the existing firmware) to a file I just get a dialog box showing "Opne File Error".

Plus d'informations
il y a 6 mois 1 semaine #1177 par admin
Réponse paradmin sur le sujet VL715MPTool
the file must be defective I will check, thank you :blush:

Asrock Z270 Professional, i7 (6700K), 16Go Corsair, SSD960, SSD860/850/840, nVidia GeForce GTX960, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium, Clavier Gskill RVB, Souris Asus Gladius II RGB, Grand tour Enermax Storm, Tapis RGB corsair, Router RT2600 & RT1900, Free Fibre 1Gbs

Temps de génération de la page : 0.419 secondes