Station-Drivers - Looking for JMicron JMS565 Firmware - STATION-DRIVERS

Looking for JMicron JMS565 Firmware

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 semaine 4 jours #885 par TheCROW
Hello All, I hope that someone can help me with my USB 3.0 Hard Drive Dock. ThermalTake BlacX 5G Duet.
I'm having disconnections when transferring files to the drives in the dock via USB 3.0 so I read that a firmware update might fix the issue.
I opened the Dock and saw that the chipset inside is a JMicron JMS-561U, so I downloaded the new firmware from this site and when I tried to flash it, it returned a Firmware Mismatch error..
I ran the firmware update utility and it showed that it actually had JMS-565 firmware on it version 62.05.00.01
So I think I have to flash a newer JMS-565 firmware version to update but I cannot find that anywhere.
Can please anyone help me find it? Sorry for the long post and thank you in advance.

Connexion ou Créer un compte pour participer à la conversation.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 semaine 4 jours - il y a 1 semaine 4 jours #886 par admin
Réponse paradmin sur le sujet Looking for JMicron JMS565 Firmware
Hello, yes there are several variants of the original firmware but the best would be to directly ask the manufacturer to provide the last one by explaining to him your problem

Asrock Z270 Professional, i7 (6700K), 16Go Corsair, SSD960, SSD860/850/840, nVidia GeForce GTX960, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium, Clavier Gskill RVB, Souris Asus Gladius II RGB, Grand tour Enermax Storm, Tapis RGB corsair, Router RT2600 & RT1900, Free Fibre 1Gbs
Dernière édition: il y a 1 semaine 4 jours par admin.

Plus d'informations
il y a 1 semaine 4 jours #895 par TheCROW
Réponse parTheCROW sur le sujet Looking for JMicron JMS565 Firmware
Thank you for replying. There is no reply from the manufacturer. My last resort is to flash the firmware.
I would try to erase the current flash and reflash with the JMS561U firmware but i doubt it would work, orelse why would the manufacturer flash it with 565 firmware to begin with...

Temps de génération de la page : 0.407 secondes