Station-Drivers - how to add the USB 3.0 drivers of the NEC/Renesas UPD720201 into a WIndows 7 iso - STATION-DRIVERS

how to add the USB 3.0 drivers of the NEC/Renesas UPD720201 into a WIndows 7 iso

More
1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 5 days ago #4089 by ziomario
Hello.

I'm trying to add the USB 3.0 drivers of the NEC/Renesas UPD720201 that I've bought some time ago to the iso image of windows 7 x64 bit. I've found the package of these drivers here :

www.station-drivers.com/index.php?option...elect&id=196&lang=fr

The problem now is that the drivers are packed in a exe file. I have unpacked all the files inside the exe,but I'm not able to find the folder called "drivers" that's what I need to add inside the iso image of windows 7. I have attached two pictures,showing which typical files I need to add and instead,which kind of files I find inside "your" drivers package. I want to know where are the driver files that I can add to the iso image,into which folder ? should I extract them ? with which tool ? thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 week 5 days ago by ziomario.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #4094 by SevenOptimus

ziomario wrote: The problem now is that the drivers are packed in a exe file. I have unpacked all the files inside the exe,but I'm not able to find the folder called "drivers" that's what I need to add inside the iso image of windows 7. I have attached two pictures,showing which typical files I need to add and instead,which kind of files I find inside "your" drivers package. I want to know where are the driver files that I can add to the iso image,into which folder ? should I extract them ? with which tool ? thanks.

You can try to extract them with Universal Extractor: github.com/Bioruebe/UniExtract2#download

More
1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #4098 by ricktendo
Here you go, EXE extracted using Universal Extractor and MSI admin extracted (after editing it first)

File Attachment:

File Name: renesas_us...23.1.zip
File Size:235 KB

Note, you can also find the drivers if you install the EXE in Windows and browse the Program Files dir
Attachments:
Last edit: 1 week 2 days ago by ricktendo.

Time to create page: 0.450 seconds