Station-Drivers - Aquantia AQC107, AQC108, Firmware Version 3.1.56 - Page 8 - STATION-DRIVERS

Aquantia AQC107, AQC108, Firmware Version 3.1.56

More
1 month 3 days ago #1261 by JohnnyFire
ADMIN put away all the title that says about AQC111, AQC112 Firmware dont make other to have what we had

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
    Super Utilisateur
  • Fdrsoft
More
1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #1262 by admin
Yes I correct the title because malgree the release of DELL chipsets can be updated only concerns the AQC107 & 108
But from now on, this kind of update will only be available on chipsets tested by me even desolate :unsure:
Thanks to the people who managed to restore the firmware: ;-)

Asrock Z270 Professional, i7 (6700K), 16Go Corsair, SSD960, SSD860/850/840, nVidia GeForce GTX960, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium, Clavier Gskill RVB, Souris Asus Gladius II RGB, Grand tour Enermax Storm, Tapis RGB corsair, Router RT2600 & RT1900, Free Fibre 1Gbs
Last edit: 1 month 3 days ago by admin.

More
1 month 3 days ago #1263 by Jinx
I needed to flash the older 108 firmware to fix the MAC address.

More
1 month 3 days ago - 1 month 3 days ago #1264 by rvail
@ admin: In case you weren't aware: the Aquantia firmwares have other differences, in that some are macOS compatible, and some are not. It might be useful to use the "diag" flash utility to create some firmware backups of "known macOS compatible" Aquantia LAN firmwares, and have them available on S-D. The Aquantia 10Gbit LAN can also be found in the iMac Pro & in certain models of the 2018 Mac Mini.
Some PCIe card Aquantia 10Gbit cards are also usable in macOS, such as Syba & Asus brand cards, while other brands of Aquantia 10Gbit cards are not macOS compatible. My AQC108, 5Gbit Aquantia brand PCIe card is still not macOS compatible, but still works okay (after upgrading to the version 3.1.56 firmware) in Windows.
Last edit: 1 month 3 days ago by rvail.

• admin
  • admin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrateur
  • Administrateur
    Super Utilisateur
  • Fdrsoft
More
1 month 3 days ago #1265 by admin
you will understand that after the problems JohnnyFire has had, I will avoid future offer Aquantia firmwares unless it has been updated by me. :dry:

Asrock Z270 Professional, i7 (6700K), 16Go Corsair, SSD960, SSD860/850/840, nVidia GeForce GTX960, Creative SB X-Fi Titanium, Clavier Gskill RVB, Souris Asus Gladius II RGB, Grand tour Enermax Storm, Tapis RGB corsair, Router RT2600 & RT1900, Free Fibre 1Gbs

More
4 days 9 hours ago #1342 by w0wka
I have played with two Asus cards
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_D107&SUBSYS_01001043&REV_02 — this one successfully flashed after --update-fw-struct
PCI\VEN_1D6A&DEV_07B1&SUBSYS_87411043&REV_02\ — got this message:

MAC flash bdp and clx bdp differ! Specify which to keep if not running in interactive mode. Use --mac_flash_bdp to force flash bdp, or use --mac_clx_bdp to force clx bdp.

Both cards are XG-C100C. I don't know is it safe to force flash on second card, does anyone have some experience? May be someone can help with dumping original firmware?

Time to create page: 0.221 seconds