audio After reboot the driver is not installed

After reboot the driver is not installed was created by RazielKain

Posted 6 months 1 week ago #1682
Hello everyone, I apologize in advance if the question has already been asked.
After installing via setup "Realtek HD audio (UAD) Drivers Version R2.8x (9514.1) (Asus)", are asked to restart your PC. Once restarted, the driver is not installed (no error appeared during installation). Most likely I installed the wrong version. How can I uninstall the driver? There is no entry in Application Installation. Thanks to anyone who wants to respond.
Last Edit:6 months 1 week ago by RazielKain
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by admin.

Please Connexion or Create an account to join the conversation.

Replied by admin on topic After reboot the driver is not installed

Posted 6 months 1 week ago #1685
Hi, normally you can install via Control Panel\All Control Panels\Programs and Features

Configuration
Asus Z790 Pro Art, Intel Cpu I7 14700K, Memoires 32Go Corsair DDR5 (6000Mhz CL30), Water-cooling Thermaright, nVidia Geforce RTX3060,  Alimentation Asus ROG 850W, Samsung SSD 990 Pro, SSD980 Pro, Clavier Roccat Vulkan , Souris Asus, Boitier NZXT H6, HP Creative SB Kratos Free Fibre 10Gb Cable CAT8/7, Switch 10/5/2.5Gbps, Casque Philips Fedelis.

Last Edit:6 months 1 week ago by admin
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by admin.

Replied by RazielKain on topic After reboot the driver is not installed

Posted 6 months 1 week ago #1686
Hi, thanks for the reply. The strange thing is that after the reboot required by the installation no entry was created in Programs and Features. It's as if he didn't install anything. Could it be because it didn't find my correct sound card? No error during installation from setup wizard, only request reboot at the end.

Replied by SM-003 on topic After reboot the driver is not installed

Posted 6 months 1 week ago #1687
Check the sound category under Device Manager, you should get the info about the installed sound driver & components along with the driver version and can manually uninstall & delete the driver from the properties\Details\Uninstall Driver

Also, you can use DDU to uninstalled the existing Audio & Video drivers & reinstall the correct version if required. 
Last Edit:6 months 1 week ago by SM-003
Last edit: 6 months 1 week ago by SM-003.

Replied by RazielKain on topic After reboot the driver is not installed

Posted 6 months 1 week ago #1695
Thanks so much for the replies and the help.

Time to create page: 1.576 seconds