Station-Drivers - [DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD) - Page 162 - STATION-DRIVERS

[DRIVERS] Realtek High Definition Audio Codecs (HDA/UAD)

More
9 months 1 week ago #2585 by Zardoc

pal1000 wrote:

Zardoc wrote:

Hi Pal1000, Thanks for the response. I'm sorry I should have been clearer. What I meant is not only does the message appear but it did not update to 8857, only 8856.

[/b]

Please read these issue reports:
github.com/pal1000/Realtek-UAD-generic/i...Ainvalid+is%3Aclosed
Short version: force updater cannot update version information in registry due to Windows doing a pretty good job defending drivers installation data in there.

OK, got it. Thanks for the great work. 1245 1263

Je crois que je suis tellement intelligent, que je suis assez stupide pour le croire 1268
SPECS DE MES ORDIS

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 1 week ago #2588 by MichiM
Hello :)

Please can anyone say me the correct subfolder for FF00 generic W7 drivers on the realtek ftp? I do not find it. :dry:

Thanks

More
9 months 1 week ago #2589 by Vonray1911
forceupdater ins't working and crashing the system like before =/

More
9 months 1 week ago #2591 by akks1981

Vonray1911 wrote: forceupdater ins't working and crashing the system like before =/

github.com/pal1000/Realtek-UAD-generic/issues
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vonray1911

More
9 months 1 week ago #2595 by pal1000
Unofficial Realtek UAD Generic 6.0.8859.1
Due to Realtek moving HDXRT.inf and HDXRTSST.inf hashes from hdxrt.cat to hdxrtu.cat in 6.0.8825.1 and the absence of a hdxrtu.cat copy for current version, it wasn't possible to make a Realtek UAD Generic package for old systems that is 100% WHQL compliant. To workaround this setup installs latest WHQL compliant codec component (version 6.0.8856.1) with hardware support application, audio effects and service components taken from latest version and then a force updater is used to replace the old codec component (RTKVHD64.sys and RTAIODAT.DAT) with its latest version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: akks1981, DooGie, IntelliMoo, Ataemonus

More
9 months 1 week ago #2600 by SevenOptimus

MichiM wrote: Hello :)

Please can anyone say me the correct subfolder for FF00 generic W7 drivers on the realtek ftp? I do not find it. :dry:

Thanks

I think it's the "Realtek" folder, maybe ftp://spcust@ftp3.realtek.com/Realtek/88...in7_WHQL_AMDtest.zip
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichiM

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds